Movie Night

Lucy's POV

It was a short walk and I have to say, I was pretty impressed with his house.

"Nice place you got here."

"Thanks, but wait till you see the inside." He answered enthusiastically.

And he was right.

It looked even bigger on the inside, maybe even bigger then my house....

Maybe.

"Hey mom, we're back!" Shouted Natsu as he entered first; Wendy and I following behind.

"Oh hi Na- LUCY?! LUCY!!" Natsu's mother practically shouted while rushing to trap me in a bear hug.

"I-it's nice to see you too aunt Grandeeney." I said being awkwardly hugged tight to her chest. She quickly pulled me apart grabbing me by my arms and I could see tears forming at the corner of her eye's. "D-Did I say something wrong??" I panicked.

"Oh. No. No, no, no, no, Its just that I haven't heard you call me that since you were little." She wiped away a stray tear.

That's true. Ever since I started talking and hanging out with Natsu, I've been regaining my memories without even knowing.

I must have spaced out because they were already talking about something else.

"....So I'm sorry I won't be able to be here with you guys." I just went with whatever was happening.

"It's alright." I said with a smile.

"Okay, you kids have fun! Ba-bye!" She waved as she left. It was silent at first and kinda awkward, thankfully Wendy spoke up.

"So what movie do you want to watch Lucy-nee?" She went to the living room and started looking around her shelf that was absolutely filled with movies I've probably never seen or even heard of. I walked over to her--Natsu trailing behind me--and looked though it all and then I saw one that caught my eye.

"How about this one?" I held it up to both of them.

"'The last witch hunter'? Nice choice!" Natsu took it from my hands and started putting it in the DVD player.

"B-But isn't that movie kinda s-scary?" Wendy got a hold of her white cat and almost squished the poor thing to death.

Right, I forgot that she's still a kid. I should look for another one.

I was about to tell her that she should choose but Natsu cut me off before I could.

"Naaa~ Wen Its about magic and things like that. Don't you like that kind of stuff?" He asked as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Y-Yeah, I guess.." She still looked a bit nervous, so I decided to help her out.

"And if you do get scared, Lucy-nee will be right here for you!" I gave her a thumbs up with a smile and she happily returned it.

"Alright!" She sat down with me on the couch, Happy and Carla on the one next to us and Natsu 'called dibs' on the recliner.

The movie began and I could already feel Wendy clutching on my arm for her dear little life. It's cute yes, but let me tell you, this girl is strong.

~

Once we got near the end of the movie I could feel her grip loosen witch was weird because we were at the part where the witch queen Is battling it out with Kaulder. I took a quick peek to my right and saw her sleeping while sitting. Natsu must have noticed because he told me