(Epilogue And Thank you!)

"Natsu hurry up! We're going to be late!" Lucy exclaimed as she quickly got her things.

"Alright alright! I just can't find my...scarf." Lucy stood there with a hand on her hip while holding said scarf in her hand.

"Everything was so messy that I knew you would misplace this, now let's go!" Natsu smirked and pulled her close to him to plant a kiss on her cheek.

"Now what would I do without you?" He said with a goofy smile.

"B-Baka! I said let's go! You don't want to miss your own graduation ceremony now do you?" The duo rushed out of Natsu's house, not before saying goodbye to Grandeeney and Wendy.

"You two have fun!" Grandeeney called out as they got in the car. With a final wave goodbye, Lucy drove off.

"Ya know, I wouldn't mind missing it as long as I'm with you." Said Natsu.

"Since when have you gotten so cheesy?" Lucy said with a small chuckle at the end.

"Since you accepted to be my girlfriend." Lucy blushed madly.

"Haha I will never forget how much you freaked out that day." Lucy had a huge smile on her face. They turned on the music and listened their favorite song until hey reached the school.

~

"YEAH!!!" Everyone cheered as they threw their graduation hats in the air.

Natsu took the chance to grab Lucy by the waist and kissed her on the lips.

"So what now?" Lucy asked once they parted.

"I have no idea but why don't we head over to The Sugar Fairy to celebrate?"

"That's fine with me." It was evident that there was only pure joy and happiness in there eyes as they looked at each other.

"Um you guys? We're about to leave, you coming?" Levy asked interrupting their little moment.

"CAKE FOR EVERYONE, MY TREAT!!!!!!" Erza shouted while being carried on Jellal's back.

Everyone laughed and started heading over to their cars.

~

The Sugar Fairy was packed and filled with laughter, tears of joy and most of all, happiness.

"Cheers to the Fairy Tail graduates!" Shouted Makarov.

"YEAH!!!!"

"Guys! I have something important to say." Natsu began. He walked over to Lucy and got down on one knee.

Everyone gasped as Lucy covered her mouth with her hands from shock.

They waited for a moment..

"...What? What are you guys so surprised about? I'm tying my shoes." Everyone groaned in annoyance while Lucy just smacks his head playfully.

"Alright alright, what I really wanted to ask you was if you wanted to live with me?" Natsu took Lucy's hands in his.

"Huh? But I already live with you you dummy."

"No, I mean, just the two of us." Everyone awed making Lucy turn red.

"O-Oh! W-Well yeah...I would like that."

"CHEERS FOR NALU!!!!!" Mirajane shouted. Once again the bakery filled with laughter and joy.

"Today was just filled with excitement, wasn't it?" Lucy said as she took a seat with Natsu at one of the tables outside.

"Yeah." Was all he responded. They looked up at the star filled sky while they were in each other's arms.

"Thanks." Lucy suddenly spoke.

"What for?"

"....Everything." She snuggled her head in the crook of his neck, making Natsu blush slightly.

"Well of corse we couldn't have gotten this far without all the views, votes and comments from the readers."

"Natsu! You're not supposed to brake the forth wall!" Lucy exclaimed with a tick mark on her head.

"Forth wall? The heck is that?"

"Natsu you had one job."

"Author-chan?!" Lucy exclaimed.

Natsu: Hey, her name's Red.

Red: Guess it's to late to fix this ^^"

Lucy: Geez you guys just ruined a perfect way to finish this book. And why are you putting our names before we talk?!?

Red: Cause I got too lazy to write in third person.

Lucy: -_-"

Natsu: So what now?

Red: *shrugs shoulders* I really didn't know how to end the book with out it being to cheesy.

Natsu: mmmmm....Cheese

Lucy: You wrote this without knowing the ending?!?!

Red: You know, you nag a lot Lucy.

Natsu: I know right?

Lucy: 💢💢💢

Red: Anywho~~~~ um...You guys just keep doing, whatever you were doing.

Lucy: *sigh's* Well there's no point in continuing now.

Red: Okay so pretty much this ends with you two being happy together.

Natsu: Yeah pretty much.

Lucy: fine. Natsu let's just go back inside for cake.

Natsu: CAKE!

Red: Wait don't leave me alone!

*Both walk away*

*Turns back to the readers.*

Red: *mutters under breath* Rude.

Well.... now that that's over with, I just wanted to say thank you to all of my readers! Thank you for all the views, votes and comments I get! It really makes my day!

I actually didn't think that my book would get this far or even be finished in the first place 😅

So once again, thanks you guys and until my next book....

Ja nee!

🎶Brenda-Red🎶