Strawberry cake!

~Normal POV: Time Skip: Next Monday at lunch~

After a small argument between Natsu and Lucy, they finally decided to sit with the rest of his friends.

They both went to the c and took a seat along with everyone else.

Seats:

Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray

Lucy, Natsu, Lisanna, Erza

There was an awkward silence at first because everyone was just trying to figure out what the heck they should say.

Thankfully, Natsu decided to break the ice.

"So~, Erza you were going to tell us how we're going to do to help you at the talent show, right?"

"Oh, right." She cleared her throat and began. "I made a list indicating who's going to do what.

Levy you'll be in charge of registration of the people who are going to participate and what they're going to do.

Gajeel you'll be in charge of the speakers; make sure there working and all that.

Juvia and Gray will be in charge of decorating the inside of the auditorium and the school halls.

Lisanna is on lighting duty and effects that the participants might need. And Natsu will decorate the out side of the school." She finished with a smile on her face.

"Wait isn't that a lot for Natsu?" Questioned Lisanna. "I mean decorating the whole school? Maybe I could help him out?" She suggested.

"No that won't due because you already have a job." Erza chewed on the tip of her pen thinking about how to fix the problem.

"What if Lucy helps me out." Natsu asked bluntly while taking a bite out of an extremely spicy hamburger.

"What?!" Exclaimed Erza, Lucy and Lisanna in unison.

"I mean, everyone's busy right? So why not?" Lisanna didn't like the idea so she tried to reason with Natsu. She nudged his side---hearing him giggle a bit from being ticklish--and whispered to him.

"Psssst Natsu, I don't think we can let her help. I mean, his is something our group usually does together."

"Well, it's not bad to add a new member to our group right? The more the merrier!" Natsu turned to look at the red-head "So what do you say Erza?" She pondered for a moment and then looked at Lucy.

"If it is fine with you?" She asked her.

"U-Um." Lucy looked to Natsu and he gave her a reassuring smile. "Yeah, I would love to help."

"Alright, then its settled." Added Gray. After that Lucy looked over to Levy--who avoided eye contact with her--and then to Natsu. He nodded a 'yes' indicating he approved.

~Flashback before they met up with the rest in the cafeteria~

"I think you should talk to her." Natsu took a bite from his first sandwich.--This kid eats a lot--

"What?? I don't think she would want to...not after what I told her before.." Said Lucy disappointed in herself.

"Don't worry about that. Levy isn't the kind of person to hold a grudge and I already told her why you did that. Just talk to her."

"But I don't even know what to say to her." She said still feeling bad.

"You'll know at the time. Trust me." Natsu said with his signature smile.

~End of flashback~

"H-Hey, Levy." Began Lucy. Levy turned her head to where her name was being called and was a little surprised.