;05

┌─────────────────────────────┐

 05 —IT HAS BEGUN

PART ONE

└─────────────────────────────┘

                 "Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Koto and I'll be your cute host for this year's tournament and it's going to be a messy one!"

The crowd of ugly looking demons shouted from all around the stadium, excitement coursing through their veins of the thought of all the blood that will be spilled.

"Now for the introduction you've all been waiting for!" The Kitsune Koto began to announce.

"Team Rokuyukai!"

The crowd once again cheered as Team Rokuyukai made their way to the arena with Zeeru leading in front. Exactly five of them stood on their side of the arena platform; oozing confidence and smirks ever prominent on their faces.

"And now for this year's guest, Team Urameshi!"

Cereza, along with her team, made their way out from the belly of the arena where they were previously told to wait and walked towards the arena, Kuwabara with Yusuke's arm around his neck to support him while he remained sleeping.

"This is sure one heck of a greeting for special guests, I don't think these monsters took their grumpy pills today." Kuwabara mumbled quietly as they continued their way to the centre area.

"I agree with you Kuwabara, it most certainly isn't pleasant to be called a traitor by your own kind." Kurama replied as he watched the crowd get riled up rather quickly at their presence.

"Both teams into the arena!"

Team Urameshi and Team Rokuyukai both made their way to the centre of the arena platform and stood in front of Koto while facing each other. Cereza glared at a hippy looking demon that smirked at her, letting his eyes wonder up and down her body with no attempts to hide his obvious approval of her physical features. Slight movement caused Cereza to break her glare and look away and down at Rinku who was now leaning forward to get a closer look at Yusuke.

"Is that big idiot still asleep?" He asked while looking intently at Yusuke's sleeping form. No one really had the chance to respond to him as Koto's voice called out to them.

"As always, the rules of the match will be decided by the leader of both teams."

"If the leaders cannot decide, the tournament match will come down to one on one fights with the winning team determined by how many individual wins they have each won... make sense?" She added, looking back and forth between the teams.