Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter 14: Nothing like an Asakura!

Ceraza gathered up her power, dark clouds formed in the sky. Thunder could be heard throughout the whole arena. But she wasted no time to intimidate her opponent.

"Think Yusuke, there must be some way we can prevent this disaster?" Kurama panicked, he knew that Ceraza had already lost a lot of spiritual energy, she had been fighting and healing all day.

"I..I don't know..But besides, Ceraza is strong..So she can win this..right?" Kurama didn't reply.

"My my, did I make you angry?" Risho taunted Ceraza with his usual smirk.

"I'm through with your games Risho, you put your whole village at stake! How do you expect me to react? Many of them were my friends..my allies..I cannot for give you!"

"Hn. If your so emotional about this then maybe you should do something about it? Ive always wanted to see the true strength of an Asakura."

"Be careful what you wish for Risho. You just might get it."

"That's enough, we all came here to see some blood shed and pure violence!" Koto announced rather annoyed at the lack of physical pain being inflicted.

"You heard the Neko, let's go!" Yelled Ceraza, anger and determination could be seen in her eyes.

She wasted no time in charging at Risho, throwing numerous amounts of attacks his way with a speed even Koto had trouble keeping up with. Risho dodged and blocked the attacks, still with his usual smug look on his face.

"Lets step things up a notch shall we?" He said, suddenly covering his hand in solid stone and punching Ceraza in the stomach, sending her across the ground towards the edge of the ring.

"Ceraza!" Called Yusuke and Kurama from the sidelines, her spirit energy was down and they knew this. Yet she was the only one who stood a chance against Risho in their present state.

With Hiei and Genkai, Ruka began to get scared as she watched Hiei summon up his power as it flowed around him.

"You plan on making a move as soon as Ceraza falls don't you?" Genkai asked, looking at the small fire demon beside her.

"Yes, and if you're going to try and stop me id think again. I wont let anyone stand in my way."

'Interesting... His sudden change of attitude towards this match seems to be caused by the fact that Ceraza is the one fighting.' Genkai thought to herself.

Back in the ring, Ceraza began to get to her feet, a copper taste in her mouth that she knew all to well.

Blood

"Heh, not bad. Looks like you have improved your control over the element since my visit." Her voice was shaky along with her legs.

"Well it has been many years since you poisoned the minds of the shinobi."

"So quick to judge.. tell me.. what is it you're so afraid of?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Is it because the shinobi will no longer obey by your rules? Or maybe its the fact that you will be alone?"

"Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about!" This angered Risho, without thinking he summoned his power, the ground shook beneath everyone's feet, even Ceraza stumbled.

She watched as five large stone pillars spiralled around him.

"I'm sure you remember this ability don't you?" Risho suddenly covered himself with an armour of clay which he formed using his spiritual energy.