TwentyOne.

'No..oh god please no..'

Silence was all that could be heard now, not even the birds dared to make noise in case the demon that caused all this devastation and distraction would come back. Ceraza stood at the scene, her eyes scanned the mass destruction for any signs of the old pink hair woman, but she had little hope. Genkais spiritual energy could no longer be felt anywhere any more.

Then she saw it.

Genkais body on the floor, pools of her own blood surrounding her. And younger Toguro stood there over her body, a happy smug look on his face. Ceraza stared at him, her eyes wide, her body shaking, she didn't even realize that Yusuke had also appeared beside her looking at the scene.

"You've arrived to late.." Neither Ceraza or Yusuke said anything.

"I will never forget her expression. But she didn't even scratch my body with her final attack of her life." Finally Ceraza and Yusuke reacted, Yusuke gasped, his eyes not leaving Genkais body while Ceraza began to shake.

"M-master?.."

With in a second Ceraza and Yusuke appeared beside Genkais body, Ceraza knelt down and watched as Yusuke turned her over and placed her into his lap.

"Genkai you're alright, we're here now. You're going to be fine trust me Genkai, come on lets get outta here." Yusuke tried, shaking Genkai slightly.

"Hey.. dim.. wit." Genkai managed to say, Ceraza hands were on her in a second. Healing what she could, she looked at Genkai. No emotion could be seen in Cerazas face.

"Yeah that's right, I knew you was to stubborn to be killed by this jerk. Come on, we'll get Ceraza and Katsumi to heal you up real good, hehehe." Yusuke spoke to the fragile old woman with a nervous laugh.

"Ceraza stop.." Genkai placed her hands onto Cerazas glowing ones. Her hands returned normal, Ceraza faced the floor, her bangs covered her eyes still no emotion showed.

"It's okay you two.. I know.."

"What do you mean you know? Ceraza why did you stop?" Yusuke yelled. Looking between the student and master before him.

"They came to inform me.. three months ago.. I knew I would die here.. As did you Ceraza."

Ceraza remained silent, still looking at the ground, her eyes covered.

"Hey you're not making any sense, what are you on about?"

"Just accept it Yusuke, it's over." Yusuke growled at Toguro, warning him not to take a step closer.

"Yusuke, C-Ceraza.."

"Hey, try to save your energy." Yusuke answered the woman.

"Damn it Yusuke listen to me, don't you ever run away from a fight." She stuttered out, struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Ceraza, every decision that you make, will effect the countless people that care about you." Genkai placed her frail hand on Cerazas cheek, finally making the young red head look at her master.

And that was it, just like that Genkai was gone. Her hand slipped from Cerazas face, Cerazas hand shot forward to grab Genkais falling one.

"Master Genkai.."

"Pitiful, A mighty Asakura mourning at the loss of her master who was nothing more then a mere human. You both have no reason to mourn any more, that woman died a long time ago."

"Shut the hell up, you think you know everything but you don't have a friggin clue.." Mumbled Yusuke.

"You don't know anything about her!" Yusuke ran at Toguro before Ceraza could stop him.