Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter 13: Revenge of the fallen.

"Don't you touch him!" Ceraza yelled as once again Bakken punched the unconscious Kurama over, and over until he fell to the ground once again, blood poring down his face.

"Stop! I'm all for pain and torturer but this guys not even awake to feel it. I'm taking a ten count." Koto announced running in-between Bakken and Kurama.

"Count yourself out." Bakken said and pushed Koto out of the ring. Bakken once again picked up Kurama and was about to land the finishing blow to his face when a team mate of his called out for him to stop.

"Bakken, Stop." Bakken obeyed with confusion.

"But why Risho?"

"Lay him outside of the ring."

"But he killed our team member!"

"Yes, and if you had landed that punch, you would have died as well."

"What?" Bakken asked, he looked over to Ceraza and Yusuke. Yusuke was pointing his spirit gun straight at him while Ceraza had her 'Black Chaos Control' ready, she stood with both her arms outstretched in front of her, her palms facing Bakken with her wrists touching. Cerazas body shook with anger.

"Its clear both Yusuke and Ceraza care deeply about their friend. You would have died." Rishou finished.

"Fine, take your precious buddy." Bakken threw Kuramas body out of the ring with ease. Yusuke ran over to him while Ceraza jumped onto the arena before anything else could happen.

"Your friend was lucky." Ruka smirked as she watched Yusuke pick up Kuramas body.

"So are you, witch." Hiei said.

"Huh?"

"Yusuke and Ceraza were not the only ones about to fire, so was Hiei and their combined power would not have stayed in the ring." Genkai spoke.

"Hiei launching an assault? Well that's funny, have you forgotten you're trapped inside?" Ruka laughed.

"Drop the act Ruka, We have already realised you can't keep up in here much longer, and I'm sure Ceraza will accidentally send an attack towards you.. either killing you or making you create another force field to defend yourself, disabling this one." Genkai sighed.

Ruka growled in frustration.

"Yusuke, if you don't mind, I'd like to kill this basterd myself." Ceraza said from the arena glaring at Bakken.

"No problem, just make sure its painful."

"Of course." Ceraza continued to glare at Bakken dangerously.

"Oh what a scary look," Bakken mocked.

"Joke around all you want. It will be your last."

"Aha you think someone of your size can kill someone like me?" Ceraza summoned her Spiritual power, a large beam shot up to the sky, and a gust of wind hit everyone around her. The whole stadium was silent in shock and awe.

"I don't think it, I know it!"

"Begin!" Koto spoke.

"You made the mistake in hurting my friend. Insulting my team and insulting me."

"You have spirit power but you can't use it!" Bakken answered, fear showing in his voice as he stared at her continuously flowing energy.

"You'll soon find out." Ceraza smirked.

'Make It slow. Make him pay.'

'With pleasure,' Ceraza replied to Hiei through her mind. Ceraza ran at Bakken and laid exactly three kicks to his face, making him stumble backwards.