Twenty.

"That leads Team Urameshi in the lead by four points to one! But can this last fighter take on team Urameshi? And all by himself?"

Onji slowly made his way onto the arena.

"Hn, he's barley standing."

"Don't judge a book by its cover Hiei." Ceraza muttered, watching the old man curiously.

"I got this one." Kurama said, walking forward slightly.

"Not so fast!" Called a voice through the speakers of the stadium, everyone turned to see Kuwabara standing in the crowed holding a microphone in his hand.

"This fight is mine!" He called out.

"Yeah! I knew you weren't dead Kuwabara!" Shouted Katsumi while punching the air.

"Hehehe, ladies and gentleman.. and other stuff! Kuwabara RETURNS!" He yelled, making Katsumi cover her ears slightly. Ceraza rolled her eyes.

"Way to make and entrance baka."

"As acting captain it is my job to end this. So lets get ready to rock and roll!" And with that, Kuwabara ran his way to the arena and jumped up onto it. Making his way to the middle with a smirk.

"Bring it Onji!" He said, clicking his neck and knuckles.

"Kuwabara Vs Onji! Begin!"

Kuwabara was quick to summon his spirit sword and attack Onji, but Onji simple moved out of the way. Kuwabara tried again, and again, and again but continued to fail as Onji dodge the attacks.

"Quit running you coward!"

"Fine, ill stand right here. My body isn't what it used to be. I could use the rest." Onji answered and stood firmly.

"Fine stay right where you are!"

"Don't do it Kuwabara.." Warned Ceraza. But he didn't listen. Onji summoned up some sort of large energy ball.. or bubble, that slowly made its way towards Kuwabara, Kuwabara, charged at the ball with his sword, but ended up running straight into it.

"I can't believe he walked into that trap all on his own." Kurama said in disbelief.

"He truly is a first class fool." Added Hiei

"Agreed, a fool and a moron." Finished Ceraza.

"What the hell are you doing Kuwabara! Come on! Send that old man to his grave!" Yelled Katsumi.

Suddenly, Cerazas eyes darted to the entrance of the arena sensing that someone was there, her eyes widen once the figure walked forwards.

"Master!"

Genkai walked over to the team with her hands behind her back.

"Yusuke?" She asked, Genkai nodded making Ceraza sigh with relief.

"It seems that the once masked fighter is back, but without her mask! Could it be the same fighter? She sure looks a lot older." Koto asked

"Of course its me you idiot."

"Well the rule book says that-" Ceraza got annoyed and drew her sword, pointing it straight at Koto.

"I don't give a damn what the rule book says. Shut the hell up before I remove your head from your body."

"Ehh.. Continue!" She answered back, sweating in fear. Hiei smirked at the fear Ceraza was able to make others feel with a simple tone of her voice.

"Now what has this moron gotten himself into?" Asked Genkai as she faced the arena.

"You remember Shishiwakamarus cape of no return don't you? Well seeing as I invented it, I don't need any props!" Yelled Onji, Kuwabara began to panic whilst inside the bubble. He was soon lifted higher into the air. Once again, Kuwabara was sent to another dimension.