Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter 15: Enter Katsumi Asakura!

Ceraza, Hiei and Kurama stood in the stands entrance, watching the match below. They knew that the winner of this match will be the team they fight next so they wanted an upper hand in what their abilities where to plan a strategy.

"Until then, everyone else is just practice." Spoke the blue hair demon down in the ring below who then pointed up at the three of them. Hiei growled while Kurama stood emotionless.

"What an arrogant fool." Hiei said as they watched the winning team leave the arena.

"Really? I thought he remind me of someone." Ceraza said with a smirk, Hiei realized what she meant and glared at her.

"There you guys are!" Kuwabara called, arriving with Yusuke, Genkai and Botan.

"Yusuke...What is this thing?" Ceraza asked as a blue fuzzy penguin like creature floated from Yusuke's head onto Cerazas.

"It's my spirit beast...Kind of like your Eiodin's but it doesn't fight..or do anything useful for that matter." Yusuke mumbled the last part, Ceraza sweat dropped.

"Uh not quite..."

"So I guess you guys have the same idea as us to scope out the tournament to see who we will be fighting next?" Kuwabara asked,

"Had, the fight is already over." Kurama replied, placing a hand in his pocket. Kuwabara gasped and listened to Koto speak, while Ceraza picked up the small blue penguin from her head and looked at it. The spirit beast looked at Ceraza and squeaked happily while flapping its wings, Ceraza held the penguin away from her rather scared at his sudden reaction.

"It looks like he likes the feel of your spiritual energy" Kurama said at her, Ceraza looked at him.

"The feel of my energy?"

"Yes, spirit beasts only really connect with people that have a heart like their own, or have a pleasant spiritual energy. I suppose you in this case, are both."

She looked back at the beast before giving him back to Yusuke with a thoughtful look.

"It looks like Team Uremeshi will be fighting the unbelievable team Uratobi!" Koto announced, obviously rooting for the opposite team.

"I can't believe we missed the fight all because I took a few extra minutes to brush my teeth." Kuwabara moaned, Hiei rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure your minty breath was worth it,"

Ceraza was about to add to the conversation when she suddenly felt a very familiar energy coming from down the corridor.

"Huh?" She asked out loud, she looked down the corridor but the energy disappear.

"Is something wrong Ceraza?" Kurama asked, looking at her then down the corridor.

"No, it's nothing." She said, then turned back to the team.

"How is your injury?" She asked him, changing the subject, he didn't seem to notice, but Hiei sure did.

"It's fine, I will be fighting again tomorrow."

"So it's not as bad as we all thought?" Hiei said, rather like a dig towards Kurama.

"Well in comparison to your injury, I suppose not." Hiei did his usual 'Hn' and looked away, Ceraza gave a little smile.

"Hey! I got an amazing idea you guys! Ask Yukina to heal your wounds! She's amazing!" Ceraza zoned Kuwabara out once noticing Hiei's look.

Kurama and Yusuke suddenly started to make a joke about Hiei being Yukinas long lost brother, without saying it though as it was obvious Kuwabara didn't know. Ceraza laughed a long side them, but suddenly stopped when she felt that energy again. Her eyes widened.