Chapter TwentySix.

The crowed waited with baited breath as Yusuke and Toguro faced each other in the ring, everything was silent until Toguro finally moved to take off his jacket. Once he did, his large and noticeable tonne abs were on display, some female fans began to swoon while Ceraza just rolled her eyes.

“Urameshi! Don't be intimidated by that steroid half naked freak.” Kuwabara called to him from beside Ceraza.

'You must concentrate..'

But Cerazas attention was suddenly drawn to the stands when familiar spirit energy arrived.

“Awe man, are we late?” A small child like voice asked.

“If we aren't, its not thanks to the biggy who traded our tickets for a couple of pints!”

A smile appeared on Cerazas' face, and a scowl on Hieis. They recognized that thick Irish accent from anywhere.

“Jin.”

Jins' elf like ears twitched from high in the stands, hearing the soft voice of his best friend. He looked down at the small red head and immediately flew to her side.

“Ceraza! It sure is good to see ye' again, and on better terms this time.” His ears twitched with excitement while he moved his face close to Cerazas', Hiei growled to himself and looked away from them both. Ceraza laughed a little and then smiled, “How are your wounds?”

“Oh don't ye worry about me lass! Its' going to take a lot more then that to keep me down.” His thumb was pointing to himself while he laughed happily.

“Jin come on, you know you're not suppose to be down there.” Called Touya from the stands, Jin sighed in annoyance.

“Looks like we'll catch up some other time aye lass?” Ceraza just smiled a him.

“You're a lot stronger then what I remember, you've come along way wind master.”

“I made a promise too you and I plan to keep it! So don't ye' be doing that disappearing act again, ye' still owe me a rematch.” And with that he flew back up to where Touya, Chu and Rinku were now sat.

“Okay then, begin!”

Everyone’s attention was now drawn back into the two fighters in the ring, Toguro began to summon 80% of his power, Ceraza watched as the muscles on his body increased in size.

“Amazing, his demon energy is so strong its melting away the weaker apparitions.” Hiei stated in awe as he watched Toguros energy kill members of the audience.

“They're not the only ones, I can't take much more of this in my present state.” Kurama added with slight worry, even Kuwabara was doing his best to avoid the floating energy waves.

“Everyone stay behind me.” Ceraza spoke, making her way in front of her team and placing out her right hand. An energy shield then appeared around the team, made up of Cerazas own energy and sparks of electricity.