Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven: The Asakura Way!

Yusuke was about to release his spirit gun at the Dr. Ichigaki team when Genkai suddenly appeared next to him and stopped him. Once they landed Genkai told him she would take care of the rest.

'Master, What is your plan?' Ceraza asked herself, while watching the match curiously. She looked back down at Kuwabara who was trying to sit up.

"Take it easy idiot, you need to rest."

"Don't let them-"

"They are going to do everything they can, all right?"

"T-that doctor.. Don't let him leave!" Ceraza looked over at Hiei and Kurama then back to Kuwabara.

"Don't worry. I promise you I'll destroy him."

"Hahahahah! None of you have the stomach to kill them! Your only option is to give in to defeat and hand over my two bodies Hehehehe!" Hiei growled at him dangerously.

"The masked fighter is chanting now! Lets hope its a final prayer for the men she's about to kill!"

'So, that was your plan? Impressive and creative master. You never fail to impress.'

"While the masked fighters hands are tied, Dr. Ichigaki team is charging straight for her!"

It all happened so fast, the beams of light, the energy dome, the surge of power and then.. nothing. Genkai had managed to destroy each organ that was controlling the three of them and saved their lives.

"There's nothing left of them.." Hiei stated.

"Yes, an immense attack.." Kurama replied, neither of them taking their eyes from the ring. Ceraza smirked knowingly at her team mates.

Soon enough Koto began counting down.

"TEN! And Team Uremeshi is the winner! I suggest you all buy some water because your going to be screaming like that for a while if these victories keep up!"

"Shut up Fox girl that was no victory!" Yusuke shouted at her rather annoyed. Ceraza looked down at Kuwabara who again was attempting to sit up.

"No, it's all a shame! We're suppose to be the good guys! I should have saved them!" Ceraza clenched her fists and looked over at Dr. Ichigaki.

"I'll be right back. Boton look after Kuwabara for me."

Ceraza jumped up onto the arena and walked next to Yusuke as they made their way towards the doctor.

"Hey! Asshole!" Yusuke called.

"You know you're not getting away from this right?" Ceraza asked, the doctor began to back up but Kurama and Hiei we're behind him. He began to get nervous and fear was in his eyes.

"Don't embarrass yourself." Hiei spoke with his hands in his pockets.

"Acknowledge your cruelty and you're punishment will be swift." Kurama added.

"Speak for yourself. This guy killed innocent people, threatened to kill my friends and to use my body to experiment. This bastard will be begging for death before the end!" Ceraza growled fiercely, and no one was against it either.

"Hold on! What if I told you their master was still alive? And that I am the only person who knows where he is at and how to reverse his disease." The doctor cried.

"Then I'd say you're lying," Ceraza pointed out that the master was in fact alive and was in the very stadium not 10 feet away.

"You evil man," The old master said with hatred.