TwentyThree.

“Ladies and gentlemen let the first battle of this match begin! On my right.. Karasu!"

Everyone watched as the tall dark headed demon made his way onto the ring, Ceraza eyes him curiously focusing on the small mask that covered his mouth.

“And fighting for Team Urameshi, Kurama!” Following suit, Kurama made his way onto the ring, a determined look upon his face. The crowd cheered the loudest today, never had Ceraza heard them shout this loud throughout the whole tournament.

But among the shouting crowd, five people in particular routed for Kurama. Looking up Ceraza noticed Yukina, Keiko, Shizuru, Boton and Ogre all there cheering for her team.

“If those idiots cause a riot, I'm not going to be the one to save them.” Yusuke mumbled, Ceraza shrugged.

“I guess I would.” But where are you Katsumi?..

“Both fighters take your opening pose, and begin!” That was more then enough to get both fighters started. Kurama began to summon up beautiful rose petals that surrounded him, gently floating in the breeze.

'Leave it to Kurama to make something deadly, absolutely beautiful.'

'Yes, he could make the most brutal fight into a piece of art. Pathetic if you ask me. Hn.'

Ceraza rolled her eyes at Hieis words and continued to watch the fight, Karasu however seemed uninterested about the petals and began to walk straight into them.

'If he walks any closer, the petals will engulf him'. She noted, but didn't expect Karasu to raise up his hands and some how make each of the rose petals explode.

“What the hell? How did he do that?” Kuwabara asked.

“Be careful Kurama!” Called Yusuke with slight worry.

Pretty soon, Karasu began advancing on Kurama, striking his hands out in attempt to touch any part of his body. If he did succeed he would be able to make that part of his body explode. Kurama had no choice but to summon his rose whip in attempts to defend himself. But that didn't stop Karasu as he soon made the whip it self, blow up.

“Damn it, how is he suppose to fight something he can't see?” Ceraza growled in frustration.

It was then Ceraza watched Karasu managed to land an attack on Kuramas arm. Her eyes widen as she watched the blood drip down his sleeve, it seemed Karasu had only manage to just scrap his arm, but the injury it inflicted was bad.

“You alright?”

“Darn it, what's the deal? Why doesn't he change? If that guy gave him bad juice I'll make him regret the day he was born!” Cerazas head snapped in his direction.

“What juice?.. And what do you mean change? Kuwabara what has Kurama done?!” Ceraza yelled, forcefully grabbing his collar, but he didn't get a chance to answer her as Kuramas leg was suddenly hurt just like his arm, the teams attention was drawn back to the match and Ceraza let him go.

They watched as Karasu began to summon power to his right hand, creating something within it with his energy. What ever it was, was soon thrown at Kurama and exploded once it hit the ground, making a large explosion. The team gasped, Yusuke and Kuwabara shielded themselves, using there arms to cover their faces from the heat and brightness.

“Impossible!” Ceraza yelled, taking a step forward without realizing it, this made her too close to the ring and the explosion as it only got bigger.

Hiei immediately grabbed her and pulled her behind him, he turned to her so that his back was facing the explosion, there for protecting Ceraza from harm. Her eyes widened in shock. His grip on her arms increased as he looked at her face with anger, it was hard to hear anything at the time though.