Chapter Eighteen.

"The ring is now covered in a mystical fog, and with Juri MIA who knows what is happening down there." Koto spoke, the whole arena was silent as they watched in anticipation.

"It's like a thunderstorm in there! Where is all this weird energy I feel coming from?" Kuwabara asked, stepping back from the ring a little.

"Heh It's all Kurama, down to the last drop." Hiei smirked, taking a step forward, while Kuwabara took another one back. As Hiei took a step forward, Katsumi again missed her chance at healing him and pouted once again as she fell to the floor.

"But it's different now, and a heck of a lot more powerful.." Katsumi spoke.

"It seems that fool he's been fighting has turned him back into his demon form. Back to before he was tainted by humans."

Hiei then began to explain to Kuwabara all about Youko the spirit fox, and how he came to the human world.

"So now, we will see what the purest form of Kurama can do." Hiei finished, excitement in his voice.

But pretty soon the smoke in the ring started to go away, Kuwabara and Hiei took steps forward to try and see through the fog. It was then clear who was left in the ring.

Youko.

"Wow Kurama really is a fox thing! Gez and to think I let him near my kitten."

Katsumis fox tail and ears pop out at the presence of another fox spirit, making Kuwabara jump away from her.

"Oops." She giggled, but her ears suddenly twitched making her look up into the air.

"Youko!" Shouted a voice, everyone in the arena looked up into the air to see a figure drop down from the sky and land by Hiei, Katsumi and Kuwabara.

"It's about time you joined us. Ceraza."

Ceraza stood there with her hair blowing in the wind, her breath was slightly heavy and her eyes scanned the area around her.

"Sorry, you wouldn't believe the traffic." Hiei smirked, Katsumi grinned at her sister and was about to hug Cerazas arm, when Ceraza suddenly walked forward to the ring, Ignoring Kuwabaras rant about how late she was.

"It's been a while.. Youko."

"What's this! It seems Ceraza Asakura has finally arrived, but Yusuke and the masked fighter are still no were to be seen. Could it be that something terrifyingly bad has happened to them?"

"Ah Ceraza, still as beautiful as ever I see. But I suppose it runs in the family." Youko eyes glanced over at the blushing Katsumi for a moment but Ceraza stood in his view.

"Way out of your league, fox." She smirked, Youko smirked back but suddenly sighed.

"It seems as though my time on the outside is short. Until next time Ceraza.. Katsumi." And with that, his spirit was transformed back into Kurama.

"I don't believe it, my silver haired hunk has turned back into a tailless Kurama, my whole weekend is shot!" Katsumi shot up a glare at the Neko girl.

"And Kurama is the winner!" Juri announced, obviously now attracted to Kurama.

"ALRIGHT!" Katsumi and Kuwabara shouted, punching the air, then giving each other a high five. Hiei and Ceraza watched and sweat dropped.

"They're too alike.." They mumbled in unison

They team turn back to the ring to see Shishiwakamaru jump onto the arena and pick up his sword that was lodged into Urashima neck.

"Pathetic lower class demons, the lot of them." Shishiwakamaru said, ripping his sword from its neck and placing it into his sheath.

"But, we did forgot to tell him the dangers of that item in your unusual case."