Chapter Eighteen

Forward and backward is the way I am rocking myself right now.

Forward and  backward is also the way my life is going. Time moves forward, while I am stuck back. I am stuck in a universe in which leads to no happy ending for myself. I used to believe life was a fairytale, and that everyone deserves a happy ending.

I used to be blind. Blind to the world. Only seeing what I chose to see, but sometimes, you have to really open your eyes.

I think back to Xander, and wonder how he has become the way he is. Everyone was born an innocent baby to the world, and how you are raised to be does not depict on how you become as a person. Only you could choose to be the person you are today. And Xander chose.

A rough hand on my shoulder pulls me back to reality. I flinch and keep my arms tightly around my legs the are curled to my chest. I don't look up, I squeeze my eyes even harder together wishing the world would just disappear. His hand sends shocks through my shoulder, I shrug it off, repulsed by the thought of him touching me.

"Arabella," Xander says softly. I could feel the warmth he is giving off, telling me he kneeling down behind me.

I flinch again at the sound of my name coming from his lips. I ignore him and keep rocking myself back and fourth. I almost committed suicide because of him. He did this.

I snap my watery eyes open. 'He did this' repeating over and over again like a broken track record in my head.

"You did this," I whisper, "You did all of it! What did I ever do to you?" My voice comes out shaky and raspy.

"Arabella, I didn't-" Xander begins.

I bolt up to my feet, him doing the same. I spin around, fast. I start swinging my hands at his chest angrily, my chest heaving up and down. Sobs rack my chest and my punches are caught by Xander's hands. I sink back onto the floor, sobbing.

"784 Hackets Village."

I hear Matthew whisper from the other side of the room.

Rachel gasps.

I snap my head up and look at him with watery eyes. He looks back at me and mouths the three words I haven't heard in what feels like forever. 'I love you.'

Rachel looks at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Arabella," she whispers,"We have always loved you, and will always love you. We may not be your real parents but for everything you have been through, I am sorry."

Xander then walks over to Matthew. Matthew displays his neck in submission.

Matthew then begins to speak,"Alpha Xander, just please don't hurt her anymore. She doesn't deserve-"

Faster then lightning Matthews head is twisted one hundred and eighty degrees around. I gasp and stand up on my feet.

Rachel sobs, looking at her dead mate's body. She then looks up at Xander in which he now hovers over her.

"No!" I scream and jump in front of Rachel's body. Even though they may not be my biological parents, they were my parents and I can't let my mate take this away from me.

"Arabella, move." Xander growls. His growl shakes the tools that hang up on the wall. I shake my head, my heart pounding.

Xander grabs a hold of my hair and flings me across the room into the torture deivces. My back slams hard against the wall and the torture devices all fall on top on me. I feel stinging pain everywhere, pain shoots up my back. My eyes begin to close, but this time they close to my mother's last scream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE & COMMENT

Sorry! That was a little short! I will update again very soon! Either Wednesday or Thursday! Thank you all for reading!

The next chapter will be intense!

Thanks,

Amanda