Chapter 29

"Since when was I your mate?" I hiss at him, my blue eyes getting clouded with rage. I put my hands on his chest, feeling his bulging muscles against the palm of my hands. Tingles sprout like little weeds throughout my palms. I go to push him away, but he is rooted to the ground. His features turn dark. His high cheek bones more prominent as he forms his mouth into a snarl.

I do not give him a chance to let out a ravenous growl, because a deathly one leaves my mouth. The deathly growl doesn't only shock him, but it shocks me as well. I take his astonishment to my advantage and shove him away from me.

Xander looks shocked at my notion, now a few feet in front of me. I stand firm my feet firmly planted to the ground, a snarl on my face. I am too angry to think of the consequences. I want blood. His blood.

"You lost the right to call me yours the day you laid a hand on me," I seethe, if I could shift, I definitely would have. My wolf, who has been dormant, shines through my blue eyes clouded with rage. She does not approve of this male wolf, the one who was supposed to cherish us, made her so distraught she left me, and I could never forgive him for that. My jaws snap together, animalistic like.

Xander finally shakes away his bewilderment and growls the most deafening growl. The room shakes, along with his frame, as he tries not to shift.

Instead of cowering into my shadow and stretching my neck to the most obvious dominant Alpha in the room, I meet his growl back. I will not stand down.

Xander takes a step towards me, his steps menacing.

"Step down she-wolf," his sonorous voice booms across the room, giving me involuntary shivers. His dominance would have any wolf in their right mind cowering. If it was even possible, I stand up straighter, looking him straight in the eyes, challenging him. As expected, this makes him impossibly more furious.

"Step down or I will make you step down, female," He says, venom licking every word like a snake. His power radiates off of him, hating the challenge. "I am your Alpha!"

He stalks towards me, taking every ounce of control in his body not to pounce on me.

"What are you going to do?" I taunt, "Torture me? Kill my family? Break me?"

I cackle, not even recognizing myself. The girl I once knew was gone, replaced by a shell.

I knew it was coming before it happened. He leaps in my direction, snarling. I dodge him, letting him land into the bookcase. The bookcase falls on top of him and then a grunt is heard, then a ferocious growl. I won't stop, he has awakened a sleeping beast that is inside of me. The beast clawing at me, wanting to get out and attack him.

The bookcase nearly misses my head as it is thrown across the room with great force.

His midnight black form has replaced his human form. His stature much larger than my small frame.

I should be scared but I'm not. I want this to end, I just want the pain to go away. I want him to end my life, just like he ended my pack's lives. Even though he might kill me, I am not sad. I'll go out with a fight, just as my pack did.

Angry tears of a broken girl stream down my face. I taunt him more, "You're pathetic."

He growls, not liking the insult. Xander stalks towards me, his eyes as black as his fur, as black as his soul.

Xander leaps on me, this time I do not dodge it. His jaws clam down on my neck, not hard, but enough to let me know he is the dominate wolf in this room. Xander growls, waiting for me to submit, but I don't. I don't let a sound out of my mouth, no whimpers, no growls, nothing.

He begins to clamp down harder, his teeth digging roughly into my neck, allowing redness to seep out. My eyes squeezed shut, the pain taunting me. I welcome the pain, letting it consume me.

Xander continues to bite down harder. The pain excruciating. I peel my eyes open, so I could stare into his soul. His eyes pleading me to submit, but I won't. Black dots cloud my vision and my blinking becomes slower.

Blood pools around us. Xander begins to whimper, still clenching down. His eyes practically begging me for submission.

My eyes begin to shut, slowly. The pain no more unbearable, but more a numb feeling. The feeling of serenity washes over my being, the feeling I have not felt for a long time.

The clamp around me loosens and a whimper is heard.

The sound of bones cracking fills the air, and I feel hands wrap around my neck, igniting faint sparks. The hands desperately try to stop the bleeding. My breathing becomes shallow, along with my heart beat.

The word no is repeated over and over again from what I am assuming is Xander's voice.

The blood oozes out of my neck, the more Xander tries to stop it, the more it seems to come out. His rough hands frantically moves around my neck, trying the find the best spot to apply pressure.

"Xander! What did you do!" A voice bellows out into the thick air. I hear footsteps running towards me.

"She wouldn't back down I-"

"You've what? Tried to kill her?" The male voice hisses, he now stands above me. I could feel his eyes on me.

A growl is sounded throughout the room, "I am your Alpha and you will respect me!"

I could tell the other male in the room ignores him, "We need to get her help."

By now I lay in a puddle of my own blood, my eyes heavy. It feels as if I just want to go into a nice, deep sleep.

A pair of hands skim my fame before I hear a grunt followed my a small thud.

Xander then growls, "Don't you dare touch her, brother."

Then everything goes black

_____

VOTE AND COMMENT

It would be greatly appreciated! If you have any ideas be free to share in the comments below, I am all open ears! Sorry it's a little short!!

Thanks,

Amanda