Chapter 1

You wake up to the blinding light of day, wishing you were a heavy sleeper.

"Mother!!!! I want some tea!!! Earl Gray please!!!" You yelled. It was your favorite tea after all.

Finally, you opened your eyes adjusting to the light. That's when you noticed; you weren't at your house, or in your bed, nor was there anything of yours around.

"Where the heck am I?" You said quietly. You started trying to recall the events from last night. Well, the last thing you can remember is reading your favorite manga with your favorite anime on the T.V., and then fell asleep. That's it!  You thought.

I'm in black butler!!! Wow. This is a dream that I've had for the longest time. You hear mumbling outside the door and wonder who it is. It's creaked open so you press your ear against the crack, curious to hear the conversation.

"What in bloody hell?" Ciel stated.

"Young master do not fret. If I couldn't protect you what kind of--" Sebastian started.

"Butler would you be?" Ciel mocked in a babyish tone, interrupting Sebastian mid sentence. You knew you had to jump in.

"How rude of you! To interrupt someone's famous but infamous line! What were you thinking?" You half-yelled.

"Who are you?" They both said at the same time, both with poker faces.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). But you can just call me (n/n). Don't ask me how I got here, because I have no clue. You both are-"

"DID YOU JUST SAY (Y/N) (L/N)!?!" Ciel screams.

"Umm... Yes?" You responded.

"As I was saying you both are part of my favorite manga and anime and again, I don't know how I got here." You stared at them blankly.

"Well (n/n), we have the pleasure to meet you, for you are also part of our favorite anime and manga. For I, Ciel, Claude, and Alois, all have a club every Friday night to read and watch." Sebastian states. You just stared at them with confusion and worry in your eyes.
---------------------------------

Hey guys! It's 09/08/15!
I really hope you liked the first chapter! Sorry it was short! I will try to post at least every day, or as much as I can! ~Madi💖