Chapter 14

Previously
I felt like I was floating until realization dawned upon me. I was being lifted by Claude into the carriage. "We'll be taking our leave towards the Phantomhive manor now." Claude told me as he realized I've snapped out of my trance.
Now

(Your POV)

We arrived, and right when the doors opened You were trampled. All You saw was a flash of red before You fell on the ground.

"BAEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!" Someone with a screechy voice shouts in your ear.

"Um... Can you get off me?" You asked, sort of polite.

"Fine." The voice said, pouting. They crawled off of you and backed up so you could stand. As you stood, you noticed it was Grell again. You never got the chance to say hi the first time he visited, so now was your chance.

"We tried to get him away but he insisted you knew him." Sebastian says wearily.

"HAHA GRELL I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"You yelled and jumped on him. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he spun in circles. You both laughed as he grabbed underneath your arms and set you down.

"TOLD YOU!" Grell screams in Sebastian's face.

All of the others looked at me with confused faces. They must not have understood. You suddenly heard whispers and turned around. You saw the Triplets, in the small back of the carriage you arrived in.

"Umm... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" Alouis screams at them. Man, he needs to learn how to chill.

"Dude, calm down. I don't know why they're here either but that doesn't give you the right to freak out." You said to him as you gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"Fine..." He responded. You stared over at the twins and they all smiled.

"We came to enjoy the presence of (Y/N) and Ciel, the ones Our master speaks about A LOT." Timber said.

"AHHHH SHUT UP!!!" Alouis yelled at them, while everyone else snickered. We all went over to the door to be greeted by a dog pile of Finny, Baldroy, and Mey-Rin.

"Umm... We fell! Yes we did!" Mey-Rin told us. Sebastian seemed to be fuming, but quickly covered it up with a closed eyes smile.

"Clean this up right now." Sebastian said through clenched teeth. Nobody else could see through the door, so we couldn't tell what Sebastian meant. We heard scrambling and Sebastian slammed the door shut.

Grell clinged onto my back, while Ciel walked over to grab my hand. Grell hissed and Ciel backed up as Claude snickered.

"What's so funny?" Grell asked him, cocking his head to the side. Claude began to laugh.

"The fact that he's intimidated by a twig like you." Claude replies, smirk still showing.

"YOU WANNA GO?!?" Grell says, detaching himself from your back and whipping out his chainsaw.

"Come at me." Claude commands. You roundhouse kicked them both in the balls, starting with Claude.

"Stop." You told them both as they rolled around helplessly on the ground.

The doors opened and the manor looked completely normal. I wonder what the mess was, You thought. You walked in first, the others tailing along behind you.

You felt eyes piercing into every part of your body, from all directions, and spun in a circle slowly to see everyone, including Mey-Rin, staring deeply and intensely at you. It was scary.

"Uhh... Guys...?" You asked. They all continued to stare in awe. "For real. You guys are creeping me out." You told them.

"You just look pretty, yes you do!" Mey-Rin yelled at you.

"Thanks..." You said awkwardly. "So... Let's... umm... Go to the... Uh, kitchen! I'm hungry..." You trailed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's 02/20/16! I'm SO SORRY I didn't get to update! My mom took away my electronics for the WHOLE WEEK and I'm mad but I got it back! PLEASE GO BACK AND COMMENT ON WHAT I SHOULD NAME EACH CHAPTER!!! I love you all!
💖~ Madi