Chapter 16

Previously

On your way back, you squeezed Ciel and Alouis' butts simultaneously, and pushed through the rest. You finally got down and raced downstairs, laughing.

Now

(Your POV)

You woke up to a throbbing head and raging pain throughout your body. You rolled over and saw someone else in your bed with you. Make that two people, no three! You screamed and fell off the bed, which woke up all three boys. They leaned over the bed to look at you, and you started doing push-ups to cover it up. "Are you okay?" One of them asked. Your vision blurred as a headache just suddenly appeared in your head.

"Itai! Ii t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t!" (Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!). You grabbed your head. Brandon, Undertaker and Sebastian stared at you from the bed.

"What are you guys doing in my bed anyways?" You asked them all.

"Well Undertaker wouldn't leave, we let Brandon stay since he knows you, and we don't have a room prepared, and I stayed to keep an Eye on you." Sebastian answered.

You looked at Brandon, his brown hair ruffled and green eyes in a daze. "Why is Brandon here?" You asked.

"You wished for it while you where drunk..." Sebastian said. You just pounced on Brandon.

"Yay! Wait... You remember me?" You said, sitting back a little.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" He asked. You just smiled in response.

"Food?" You heard a voice squeak out. You turned and saw Alouis at the door.  Sebastian nodded his head and we all walked down. Everyone was waiting for you, as you fell down again.

You walked in and looked at everyone already seated.

"Wow, d-" you began. Then you saw a flash of red and felt a bone crushing pain in your ribs as you were pulled out of the manor.

"M-Madam red?" You asked clutching your side. Her face was shown through the shadows. She slammed you on the ground, most likely breaking some bones in the process.

"This won't take long." She stated as she pulled out silver tools.

"W-Why?" You asked, trying to hide your pain.

"I LOST IT ALL! IT ALL!!!!! YOUR TRYING TO TAKE IT FROM ME AGAIN! CIEL IS ALL I HAVE! DONT TAKE THAT FROM ME! LIZZY IS DEAD! DEAD!!!" She yelled.

She stabbed you in your stomach before she ran off into the distance. She came back with an already screaming Alouis and Ciel. Then they saw you.

She laid them down beside you and you reached out to grab their hands. She stabbed them in the stomach too.

"See, who will save you now?" She laughed. You raised your head, to see the butlers held back by shackles with purple flames. Demon proof. Sebastian whispered in your head.

You started to cry, and so did Alouis and Ciel. This is it. I'm done. Is this how it ends? I'm not even in my own universe and I'm still going to die! You thought and cried harder.

You heard police cars in the distance, while you watched Madam Red fade into the darkness again. You held the two boys hands even harder, if that was even possible, while struggling to stay alive.

You had to force your eyes open. Don't die. You kept fading into the darkness and being pulled back by some invisible force.

Finally,

It went completely

Black.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's 04/27/16! I'm sorry it's short but I managed! I don't have my things back for long, but I will try to update soon!

And a cliffhanger!

Love you all!
💖~Madi