Chapter 11

Previously

Mom just posted a photo saying she is pregnant with her first child. A tear ran down my cheeck as i stood up to head towards the window. Pluto was already there waiting for me, as if he sensed what i was doing. I put my phone in his mouth. "Take it far, far away." I commanded. I got a muffled bark and he ran off. I guess this is how it is now. My new life is here. I thought to myself.

Now

(Y/N POV)

After a long night of thinking, you got about one hour of sleep. You finally woke up in a carriage, your head placed on something soft. You turned your head up to notice you were on Alouis' lap. "...what?" I asked.

You sat up quickly, wondering why you were in a carriage. "Oh, Ciel didn't tell you? We're heading to my manor since we've been at his the whole time." Alouis says. Ugh. More sleep is what you really needed. No more rich snobs for the day. You were quite fed up with it actually.

"Poooooooooooop..." You stated as you laid back down on his lap. You slowly drifted off to sleep, counting poop emojis as they fall from the sky.

(Alouis POV)

She laid back down on my lap and drifted off into sleep. I giggled slightly as I moved a strand of hair away from her face. She's so pretty... Wait, WHAT??? No Alouis. No falling for (Y/N). Bad Alouis. I thought. But is it really that bad?

"Young master, are you okay? Claude asked. "Yeah... Just fine..." I replied, still focusing on my earlier train of thought. The carriage soon came to an abrupt stop, which caused my head to swing forward quickly and slam back into the seat. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." I repeated.

Claude hopped off of the seat behind the horses, then came around to open the door for me. I woke up (Y/N) by shaking her slightly. "NO! THE POOOP!" She yelled. I chucked lightly, and Claude had a smirk evident on his face.

(Y/N) Shook her head, and crawled over me to get out of our ride. I soon followed, running up to the manor. (Y/N) stared in awe, as I burst through the doors. "IM BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!" I screamed. 'Welcome home Young master' is what I expected, but I got a smirk and three mouths agape.

(Y/N POV)

"IM BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!" Alouis screams. I jog up behind him, ready to head inside. I didn't realize that I changed clothes until I saw Hannah smirking and The Triplets mouths agape. I was wearing (A/N: See picture) a gray small crop top with pink flowers and a matching high waisted skirt. (A/N: Why do I keep doing the same type of outfit?!?) I didn't realize how good I looked until the Trancy servants looked me up and down. I looked good though. Very good.

I was going to just say 'Hey guys!' because I know who they are, but I remembered they don't know who I am. And I wouldn't want to freak them out. I noticed how cute the triplets looked in their outfits, just adorable... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING NO.

I realized I would have to introduce myself. "Hey, I'm (Y/F/N). But you can just call me (Y/N)." I said with a genuine closed eye smile.

"I'm Hannah. That's Timber, Thompson, and Canterbury." Hannah responded. "Nice to meet you." I replied.

I walked over to the triplets since they began to whisper among themselves, faces bright red. Hannah still had a devious grin plastered on her face, like she was planning something.

"Whatchya talkin' 'bout?" I whispered to them. They all looked at me surprised and then began to whisper again. They kept glancing over sat Alouis, who seemed to get the hint.

"You have permission to speak." Alouis said. "(Y/N), ditch that brat and come to the garden with us after tea time." Timber said. Thompson leaned in, too close for comfort, and whispered, "Alouis is an ass." My face heated up slightly as Canterbury leaned in too. "We should talk. Forget him." He whispers.

I was dragged away by Alouis, pulled up the stairs, into a room, and then the door slammed. I cringed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's 01/24/16! My mom has her foot in my face right now, and its akward, but shes sleeping. Its 10:01, and we just finished watching the worst movie in history. But about the book, this is a random update cuz that movie was boring. I think that the next chapter will be very interesting. Fluff and stuff. EMOJI POOP and thank you for your support! Love you all!

💖~ Madi