Chapter 13

Previously
You were crying silently, remembering how true that was. How society found a way to pick on you no matter what you did, and you learned to live with it.
Now

(Claude POV)

I somehow had heard (Y/N) and her silent tears. I immediately turned around to face her. I felt bad, for that Michaelis thing was not the only one who could read minds. She was bullied. Picked on. But she still kept a smile on her face, it wasn't even a fake one. She is strong, she could ignore them. I thought as I reached for her face, gently wiping her tears away.

She smiled at me, as I felt heat rise to my cheeks. WHAT THE HELL?!? CLAUDE, FOR REAL, YOU CANT FALL FOR A HUMAN! YOU KNOW YOU CANT! Or can I... do they let demons do that? I argued with myself.

(Y/N POV)

Maybe Claude isn't the stupid spider I kept calling him. Maybe he's not that evil. Oh no. I might be falling for him too! How many is it now... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5, 6 and 7... Wow. 7 people I've fallen for. I thought. (A/N: Hah what a hoe. Jk love you reader chan~)

I felt like I was floating until realization dawned upon me. I was being lifted by Claude into the carriage. "We'll be taking our leave towards the Phantomhive manor now." Claude told me as he realized I've snapped out of my trance. (A/N: Haha get it? Leaving the Trancy manor. Snapping out of my Trance. No... Ok...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's 02/06/15! I'm sorry it's SUPER short. I am sick and driving to Ocala about to sell one of the puppies my dog had. I will try to update sooner than next Saturday. Maybe tomorrow but I go have A LOT of homework.

I was wondering, should Madam Red be alive in this?

Who should I introduce next?

Please comment who and if I should! I love you all!

💖~ Madi