Chapter 15

Previously
"Thanks..." You said awkwardly. "So... Let's... umm... Go to the... Uh, kitchen! I'm hungry..." You trailed off.
Now

(YOUR P.O.V.)

After an awkward dinner and an odd goodbye, you were finally in your room. You plopped down on your bed, and decided to sleep in the clothes you were wearing.

~~•~~•~~•~~Time skip~~•~~•~~•~~
Brought to you by:
Sebastian's love for cats💖

You woke up to a ticklish wet feeling on your face. You were being stroked by something soft and odd shaped, and moist too.

"Ah, Pluto stop!" You yelled in between laughs. He finally jumped off of you and sat on the ground, panting. Obviously, he was in his dog form and he was licking you. (A/N: Don't be so inappropriate reader-chan.)

You stood up and got dressed into a mid-thigh length dress that was (f/c), that had a lot of glitter on top that fades as it gets lower. The glitter was a darker shade of (f/c), and it gets a little poofy after the waist.

You walked down stairs in your (f/c) high heels, your (h/l) hair curled (As much as possible, or if already curly then natural). You were up earlier than you thought, since you had to wait about 10 minutes before Ciel and Sebastian came down for breakfast. You definitely didn't notice the three pairs of glowing eyes coming from behind the pillars.

The triplets, alongside Sebastian and Claude, all stood in a row as you wondered where Finny, Baldroy, and Mey-Rin were. They watched as Alouis, Ciel and you ate your breakfast. Ciel cleared his throat.

"I have an errand to run today, (Y/N) may come along but as for Alouis, stay put. It is for a case." Ciel said firmly. You simply nodded your head and waited for the boys to be done. Hey, you were hungry!

After breakfast, you head out. You waved goodbye to the triplets and Alouis and left. You just winked at Claude to mess with their heads. The carriage began moving as you stared out the window.

Finally, we arrived. And guess who it was. Undertaker! As always he needed a price before we could ask anything, so Sebastian to us to exit. I shook my head no. He sighed and whispered to the Undertaker.

For the first time, it didn't work. Oh my gosh, it didn't work! All Undertaker did was giggle!

"Let the master handle this." You said. You walked over and switched place with Sebastian. You leaned in towards Undertaker and whispered in his ear...

"Do you believe in the survival of the fittest? Because I believe in the survival of nothing." I whispered. The whole building shook with laughter as Sebastian and Ciel pestered me with questions about what I said.

"It's... HAHHAHAHA!!!!! So... Stu.. HAHA... Pid it's fun... Ny... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!" Undertaker managed to laugh out. You were giggling too.

Ciel asked all the questions while Sebastian rigorously took down notes, and we began to leave. You had found Undertakers alcohol, and may have gotten a little bit drunk. But it's ok. Undertaker was drunk too.

Undertaker slung his arm around your shoulder as you began to laugh like a crazy person. You were holding the almost-empty bottle of wine that was splashing everywhere.