Chapter 3

Previously
It's Claude. You could feel a scream bubbling in your throat, because the spider had scared you freaking half to death. "SEEEEEBBBAAASSSTTTIIIIAAANNN!!!" You screeched.
Now
Within the blink of an eye, Sebastian opened the door. "Yes Milady?" He says. "C-C-Claude" you managed to stutter as a response. "That spider..." He mumbled.

He ran away at top speed, searching his room for any traces of Claude. "Ha! Found you!" You heard Sebastian's faint voice in the distance. You started to follow the sound of the noise, after you heard a couple bangs. All throughout the room was red and black, but Sebastian's room had more rooms inside of it. Once you finally reached the room they were in, pictures were set up across the dresser, of Sebastian before he became a demon.

There were underwear, socks, and dirty clothes all over the floor. The items of clothing were on big king sized bed, With black and white patterns across the comforter on top of it. How do they even get this much stuff, you thought. Oh yeah they're rich.

Sebastian looked at you with worry and horror in his eyes, his hand gripping tightly to Claude's hair, foot dangling over Claude's crotch. "Ummm.... I heard a loud noise... S-so... Should I-I leave?" You mumbled, but loud enough for them to hear.

"Who's this fine young lady?" Claude said looking you over, eyes lingering on your private areas. You scurried behind the door to where only your face was poking out. "None of your business Claude. I suppose you know him, (N/N)?" Sebastian questioned. "Y-yes". You replied. You ran back into the room quickly to grab Claude's shoulder, and once you did you heard a head throbbing scream.

"CLLLLAAAUUUDDDEEEE!!" Alouis screamed. "Alo-" you started tightening your grip on Claude as he zoomed off. Right when you reached him you saw the scene. Ciel was on top of Alouis, hands positioned over his neck ready to strangle him.

"S-should... I just... Go... Back... Umm...w-well... B-B-BYE!!!" You said as you charged into the doors of the manor, send you back in a flash of whirling pain. "O-ow..." You muttered, while holding your head in pain.

You could hear laughter on the background. "I-Its not funny!" You raised your voice at them, which only made them laugh harder. "YOU--RAN--RIGHT--INTO IT!" They each took turns to finish the sentence between breaths and laughs.

"Sebastian I thought you were BETTER THAN THAT!" You yelled, eyeing him, bringing his laughter to an abrupt stop. "I am..." He mumbles as a response. "And Alouis! Your just as much of a BRAT as you are a SLUT!" Doing the same to him. You were only doing this because it really hurt and they were being very mean about it. "Ciel! Even though it's great that you're laughing, because you never smile, but still! You should HAVE SOME MANNERS!!!" You said, Shutting Ciel up quickly. "AND CLAUDE YOU DEMONIC SPIDER FREAK SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" Making Claude become the last to stop his laughter. "Plus, what were you doing in Sebastian's room?" You asked very nicely because your throat hurt after all that yelling, plus all it did was make your head throb more.

"Well...I was..." He started. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN SEBASTIANS ROOM?!?" Ciel screamed. "I was hiding so Lizzy didn't get the wrong idea." You stated bluntly. "WELL--" Ciel started. That's when you all heard a Big Bang in the kitchen. "OH BASSY!!!!!" You heard. "Run." You stated.
---------------------------------

Hey guys! It's 09/10/15!
So how'd you like it? I'm gonna do different endings with each character, so if you want a different character than the main four please comment. I WILL do most that are in the comments. Thank you all! ~Madi💖

Black Butler X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें