Chapter 5

Previously
You sat on your butt and swished in a circle, to see if Grell was still there. He was gone. So was Undertaker.

"Sebastian search the house, Claude make me tea." You said.
Now
Claude returned almost immediately with fresh smelling Earl Grey tea.

"*long sniff* Mmh. That's refreshing." I said as I took the cup from a kneeling Claude.

Ciel appeared beside me with a spoon and tried to take the cup from my fragile hands. "What do you think your doing?" I questioned.

"I'm trying to cool off your tea. We wouldn't want to burn that beautiful mouth of yours now would we." He stated kindly. Kindly. Kindly. Kindly... Kind- WAIT SINCE WHEN WAS CIEL KIND?!? I thought. He must like you milady. Sebastian said. "Ugh! Get out of my head!" I shouted so Sebastian could hear me.

I began to bang my head against the wall when I felt a pair of small arms wrap around me and pull me away from my torture device. I guess you could call the wall that. I mean, it does magically appear when it wants to jam my toe into it, so I guess it's a torture device. Same goes for tables, chairs, I guess all furniture in general... Anyway...

Sebastian soon came and I finally decided to see who still had their arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "Alouis get off!" I yelled. "But you didn't seem to mind it a second ago..." He pouted while jutting his bottom lip out, still not letting go of me. "Sebastian get him off!" I commanded. "Anything for you, my dear (Y/N)." He stated sweetly.

Finally, Alouis was pryed off of me and Sebastian began to speak. "I found no trace of Grell or Undertaker. But as for Lady Elizabeth..." He said getting quieter as his sentence went on.

"What about her?" Ciel stated bluntly. She's probably hurt herself. You thought, in hope of Sebastian not hearing. "Actually no she hasn't, (N/N). She's just waiting by the front door." He said with no emotion.

"Can you guys stop with your freaky telepathic conversations?" Alouis said, a little hint of jealousy in his voice. "Says the one with a spider for a butler..." I mumbled.

"What did you just say?!?" He yelled while beginning to charge at me. Claude had to hold him back. "Guys... Elizabeth?" Ciel reminded us. We all began to head towards the front door of the manner when I felt two hands wrap around me. One underneath my legs and the other on the small of my back.

I was suddenly swooshed into the air with the arms still around me, making me almost fall out of them. I wrapped my hands around the mystery mans neck as I slowly brought up my gaze to whoever was randomly carrying me. It was...
~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~
Hey guys💖 It's Madi! Sorry I haven't updated in like... Half a year. I thought no one read this... But apparently you guys do! So I'm going to continue writing, I guess think of it as a Christmas gift from me! (Sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas). But it's 12/19/15 and I'm surprised that I'm even able to think strait eighth now. Because where I am it's 10:54 PM and although I stay up till 2:00 everyday, I usually lose my ability to have a thought process at 10:00. Ok, enough about me, you guys just enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate, and I will update soon!