Chapter 2

Previously
"... For I, Ciel, Claude, and Alouis, all have a club every Friday night to read and watch." Sebastian states. You just stared at them with confusion and worry in your eyes.
Now
You didn't know what to say. How could I, (y/n) (l/n), be in a manga or anime. Or just be entertaining for that matter. I mean that's impossible rig- "CIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!!!! CIIIEEEELLLLL!!!! CIIEL! CIEL!" You were interrupted. "Lizzy?" You questioned eyeing Sebastian.

"Yes (N/N). Now please hide or Lady Elizabeth will get the wrong idea." He states bluntly. "But where? It's not like I know this place inside and out."you replied. Even though I do, you thought. "Well it seems you do, Milady." Sebastian said eyes glowing pink, for only a millisecond.

Wait, if you can read my thought can you communicate through my head to? You thought, hoping for a yes as a response. Yes, I can. "Wow that's so cool!" You scream-whispered. "Yes it is. Now go hide." Sebastian stated, getting quieter by each word, since you could now hear Lizzy's footsteps in the distance.

"Oh! Right." You replied. You found Sebastian's room a few halls down and looked towards Sebastian for permission, since he followed you. He nodded, granting your entrance.

As you opened the door the scent of wilting roses filled your nose. Blood red walls and windows, with black carpets and curtains and some furniture. One couch in each corner away from the door, one red and one black. A dresser and a cupboard, each with black rose petals draped all over. The dresser was filled with butler suits.

Since they were long you decided to hide behind one of the suits. Once you finally got into position you heard Sebastian close the door and start to walk away. You stayed there for what it seemed like 2 hours, even though it was probably only thirty minutes, before You heard the agonizing screams of Lizzy disappear behind the door to the Phantomhive Manor.

Thank god, you thought. You heard a few clicks and then the door to Sebastian's room opening. You took a step out. "THANK GOD! I WAS WAITING IN HERE FOR LIKE, YEARS! SEBASTIAN WHY DIDNT YOU...." You started. Then you noticed.

It's Claude. You could feel a scream bubbling in your throat, because the spider had scared you freaking half to death. "SEEEEEBBBAAASSSTTTIIIIAAANNN!!!"
---------------------------------

Hey guys! It's 09/09/15!
So I decided that I am gonna make the chapters shortish because I will be writing every day, and if you would like those fast updates I need to have more time. On Saturdays I will probably have longer chapters, maybe Sunday's or Friday's also. Love you all! ~Madi💖