Chapter 6

Previously
I was suddenly swooshed into the air with the arms still around me, making me almost fall out of them. I wrapped my hands around the mystery mans neck as I slowly brought up my gaze to whoever was randomly carrying me. It was...
Now
Claude. Wait-- Claude?!? "Get off me you freaking spider!" I yelled in anger. I looked over to see the other three boys holding back there laughter in amusement. I shot them all a death glare and they stopped smiling immediately.

I glanced back up at Claude to see him pouting. "But Miss (Y/N), you almost fell." He said, sadness in his voice. "One, eww! Two, I almost fell 'cause of you!" I stated, raising my voice on the second part. He put me down fast, but gently, and I was expecting more of a fight. I was expecting it so much that I forgot how to walk and fell face flat on the ground. I closed my eyes tight and waited for the impact but it never came.

Instead I felt an arm wrapped around my stomach. I was once again picked up bridal style, with my eyes still closed tightly. "You can open your eyes now stupid." I heard a rude voice say. I slowly opened up my eyes to Ciel. "What?!? He can hold you but I can't?!?" Claude yelled. " he saved me from a fall. You made me fall. See the difference?" I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Y-yes." He stuttered.

You wrapped you arms around Ciels neck and looked up at him.

*Ciel POV*

As she wrapped her arms around my neck my cheeks became light pink. I hoped she didn't notice. I looked down at her only to see her staring back at me. I stared (A/N: Omg 'I stared' autocorrected into 'I say weed' lol) into her (E/C) orbs while she stared into my eyes. We made it to Lizzy like that and Lizzy stared at me funny.

"Who's that?" She questioned, a look of worry on her face. "This is Lady (Y/N). Shes a real beauty isn't she?" I said while looking back down at (N/N). She is beautiful. Wait... WHAT AM I SAYING?!? I can't like her! I'm engaged to Lizzy! Wait but I don't like Lizzy. Aaahhh! Why is my life so confusing? I thought, a look of anger showing on my face.

"What's wrong Ciel?" (N/N) asked. "Oh nothing." I reply, my facial expressing returning back to normal.

*Reader POV*

"What's wrong Ciel?" I asked, noticing him looking angry. "Oh nothing." He responds, quickly turning back to that hot look of his. Wait what? Hot? I don't like him! He's not hot! I DO NOT like him... I think? I thought.

"Well I don't like her. Put her down this instant!" She commands Ciel while stomping her foot down. He slowly lowers my feet towards the ground as a scowl appears on his face. "I'm not marrying you." He spits, venom in his voice.

"What?!? You have to!" She says tearing up. "Well, I don't want to. I order you to leave! Never come back! Sebastian, get her outta here." He states firmly. She runs out of the Phantomhive Manor sobbing, tears running down her doll face.

I never liked her anyways. She's annoying. I thought.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~
Hey guys! It's 12/22/15! Comment how you liked this chapter! I was just at a basketball game, and we won! I will try to update as soon as possible. Love you all! 💖~ Madi