Chapter 10

Previously
Ciel, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you.
Now

(Your P.O.V.)

I woke up to Sebastian opening up the curtains. I hissed and scooted down further in the bed going under the covers . "(Y/N), It's time to get up." Ciel said poking my head. Neither of you noticed the nasty, jealousy filled glare being shot at Ciel by Sebastian.

I groaned and sat up. My hair was a mess but I didn't care. I yawned and stretched, not acknowledging the longing gazes from the other two people in the room. Wow. This bed is so comfortable. I thought. (Y/N), it's time to get up. Sebastian responded in your head. You forgot he could do that so you screamed a little and jumped back.

"Well, I'm definitely awake now if I wasn't before..." I mumbled as I tried to pull myself out of bed. Both of my legs were asleep, so right when I stood up I landed face first on the floor. Covering it up I started doing push-ups, since I'm at least strong enough to do ten without collapsing. "Are- are you ok?" Ciel asked. "Yup! Couldn't be better!" I replied happily as I jumped up and skipped into his bathroom, hiding the pain I felt from hitting the floor. I didn't close the door because I'm too tired to think about it, and I took down my hair.

I shook it out as the two boys stared in awe. I looked in the mirror, jumping back a little as I was scared of my own reflection. I opened up the cabinet, and found an extra hairbrush. "Are you guys ever gonna use this?" I asked looking over at them, trying not to just use their stuff without their permission.

"Nope. Go ahead." Ciel replied. I began to brush out my hair. "Oh by the way (Y/N), we have to go out today." Sebastian said. "Ok, where to?" I responded. "That is none of your concern, for you are going to be staying at home. The guests have already departed, so you may return to your normal room if you wish Lady (Y/N)." Sebastian replied bowing.

They both left the room, and you followed. Once you got back to the room you were originally staying in, you immediately went into the bathroom and began to get undressed. You turned on the water at (W/T), (A/N: Water temperature) and hopped in the shower. You began remembering some of the songs you sang in the shower before you arrived here.

You began to sing Angel, by Sarah McLachlan.

Spend all your time waiting

For that second chance

For a break that would make it okay

There's always some reason

To feel not good enough

And it's hard, at the end of the day

I need some distraction

Oh, beautiful release

Memories seep from my veins

And maybe empty

Oh, and weightless, and maybe

I'll find some peace tonight

In the arms of the angel

Fly away from here

From this dark, cold hotel room

And the endlessness that you fear

You are pulled from the wreckage—

"Heh heh, she has an amazing singing voice." You heard someone mumble outside of the shower door. You quickly stopped the water and found a folded towel under the sink. You wrapped yourself in it and looked through the crack in between the door and the wall.

You saw Finny and Baldroy standing outside the door. "Shoot. She finished her shower. Aye, its time to go before she knows we're here." Finny mumbled. "Yeah, 'cause then she'll know we like her." Baldroy says as he scurries out. They like me? I thought.

I walked out of the bathroom and got dressed into some casual clothes I found, which were a black high-waisted short-skirt and a black crop-top. I put on a white mini-jacket I found and put some white heels on, not being able to find any other types of shoes.

I walked down to their Livingroom/Largest-room-I've-ever-seen and sat on their couch. I got comfy and rested my head back and began to think about life before this. I don't remember much. I can't even remember what my mom looked like. Did I have any siblings? And I used to obsessed with reading on something, it kind of looks like a mechanical box. What is it called again? I can't really rememb—MY PHONE!!! I remembered suddenly.

I had always kept in in my pockets, so I walked back up to my room and started to look through the clothes I had worn before. I found it, and the strap that always held my dagger which is still there. It was ruby red and diamond incrusted, which is one of the reasons I loved the dagger so much. I strapped the dagger onto my thigh under my skirt. I then looked at my phone to check Instagram.

Mom just posted a photo saying she is pregnant with her first child. A tear ran down my cheeck as I stood up to head towards the window. Pluto was already there waiting for me, as if he sensed what I was doing. I put my phone in his mouth. "Take it far, far away." I commanded. I got a muffled bark and he ran off. I guess this is how it is now. My new life is here. I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's 01/23/16! I just wanted you guys to tell me who I should introduce next cuz I'm starting to get a slight case of writers block. Thank you for your support! Love you all!

💖~ Madi