chapter 6

Lauren's POV

My eyes start to flutter open and I feel two small bodies on top of me.

I smile noticing that Camila joined Tyler and I for a quick nap.

I know that I can't move an inch or I could wake the both of them. But then I see Tyler's eyes begin to open and with no doubt in my mind did he make his presence known.

"Mommy!" Tyler shouted.

Camila jolted out of her sleep and her eyes met mine.

"Hey sleepyhead." I smile at her as she rubs her tired eyes.

"Hi. Sorry if Tyler woke you. He hates being the only one awake." Camila explained.

"No worries. But I think maybe we should all go out and buy you guys some clothes since you don't seem to have much."

Camila looked over at Tyler who has been wearing the same clothes since he has gotten here.

"Yeah maybe that's a good idea, let me just run to the bank and get---"

"No." I cut off.

"I'm paying it's my treat." I insisted.

"Lauren no that's --"

I cut her off once more.

"Camz, I said it's my treat." I smiled

I saw her raise her eyebrow.

"Camz?"

"Eh, yeah. Just a new nickname I thought of. I think it suits you ... Camz."

She looks at Tyler who looks like he's staring into another world when Camila and I talk.

"Alright, let's go get some clothes then." Camila jumps off my stomach and we all head out the door.

------

Lauren's POV

We make it to the mall and Tyler automatically runs full speed into the toy store.

"Tyler, come on baby, we are here for clothes today."
Camila says as she practically drags Tyler out of the store.

"Mommmmyyy." Tyler pleads but Camila isn't having it.

"No, here for clothes today. Who knows maybe I'll get you a Spider-Man shirt and you can be my little superhero." Tyler's face instantly lights up and he grabs onto both mine and Camila's hand.

I smile at the contact and look over at Camila who also has a grin on her face.

"Alright, so let's just go to JcPenny's because they have clothes for both you and Tyler." I say while pulling them into the direction of the store.

----
Camila's POV

"Hey Tyler babe, come on her have to try this last sweater on okay?"

Tyler nods and lifts his arms so that I can see if the last sweater fits him.

"It's itchy mom." Tyler pouts his bottom lip at the sweater.

"I know bud, but it'll keep you warm." I try to explain to him.

I turn around to see Lauren enter the dressing room.

"Hey bud, if you wear the sweater than we can make pizza tonight. Sound good?" Lauren bribes.

Tyler obnoxiously starts shaking his head and runs to wrap his arms around Lauren and she laughs.

"See, you have to tell them what they want to hear." Lauren smirks and I just roll my eyes.

We head to the checkout with our new wardrobe and I thank Lauren once again.

Of course, she doesn't even care that she is spending all this money on us because she is just a kind soul and gives the world to people. She's just so witty and beautiful. I mean just look at those eyes and the way her hair-- wow Camila... What are you even saying? I think to myself.

My thoughts get cut off when we walk out the store and I see a sign for Guitar World. My eyes light up.

-----

Lauren's POV

I notice how Camila glowed when she saw the guitar store.

"Wanna go in?" I ask her

She nods her head and runs towards the store and Tyler and I follow behind.

She goes to the back to see an Acoustic Gibson and immediately starts to play a few chords.

Tyler and I sit down and listen to her playing.

"Will you sing something for me?" I ask her wondering if she has any other talents.

"Mommy always sings me to sleep." Tyler smiles look up at his mother.

"Yeah, bud. What song do you want to hear?" Camila wonders.

Tyler gets up and whispers something in Camila's ear.

"Yeah, I was thinking that one too."

Camila begins to play a song and instantly, the voice of an angel appears.

People say we shouldn't be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about

'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl
Oh

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love you"'s
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love you"'s
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about us

She ends the song and my jaw drops at how memorizing her voice was.

"Camz, that was so amazing! I never knew someone could sound so angelic."

Her cheeks begin to become a light tint of red and she smiles.

"Thank you, I've never really sang infront of anyone other than--- TYLER?!"

Camila jumps up with fear in her eyes.

"Tyler! Where did he go? He was just right here."

I follow and jump up as well.

Tyler is no where in sight.

---

A/N: I didn't proof read so I'm sorry if its not perfect. But yeah I know I left it on a cliffhanger but I couldn't help it. I'll try to update tomorrow but I'll be really busy so that chapter might be really short. :( Let me know what you guys are thinking so far!

-Tiffany

Instagram :
@ tiffany.cosgrove
Twitter: @tiffcosgrove