chapter 7

A/N: this chapter is going to be really short because I'm trying to make next chapter really stand out. but it's taking me while.
Lauren's POV

"Tyler! Oh my God where is he?" I followed Camila as she was running around the whole mall searching for Tyler.

I've never seen anyone so terrified.

Tears started to rush down her face as if every ounce of tears ever built up just came tumbling down.

"Camz, calm down we're going to find him."

She collapsed into my arms and started hyperventilating. I tried to calm her down but nothing was working.

I looked into her eyes and  grabbed both sides of her face and kissed her.

Her eyes widened but she sunk into the kiss.

I pulled away quickly.

Her breathing was back to normal.

"Why did you--"

"Because when you're umm.. have panic attacks,
you're supposed to hold your breath."

Camila looked at me confused.

"When I kissed you, you held your breath..."

She began to nod.

"Oh, thank you."

"Mommy? Why are you crying ?" Tyler looked at me and Camila.

"Tyler!" We both said simultaneously.

Camila pulled him into a hug almost suffocating him.

"Baby, where were you?!"

" Seeing Santa Clause."

Tyler must have been referring to Santa Clause who was taking pictures downstairs with all the little kids.

"Tyler, you need to tell me, you can't just run off like that. You scared me so bad baby." Camila began to cry again and pulled Tyler back into a hug.

"I'm sorry Mommy." Tyler told her reciprocating the hug.

I looked at the two of them, my lips still lingering from the kiss Camila and I just shared that made my heart beat so fast I didn't know what to do. All I could think was.

Damn, I'm gonna make that girl fall in love with me.  

A/N: I know this was short and I'm sorry but I'm going to try and plot out more for this story and where it should start going. Love you guys!

-Tiffany

Instagram: @tiffany.cosgrove

Twitter: @tiffcosgrove