Chapter 14

Camila's POV:

Getting ready for this date was actually pretty nerve wracking. I've dated girls before but never one like Lauren. I've never had anyone care for me the way she has or even looked at me the way she has.

As I put on my dress that was very tropical looking with pink flowers and a low cut v neck, I heard a knock at the door.

"I'm ready when you are babe." Lauren's sincere voice spoke and I smiled at her voice.

I stepped out of the bathroom and my eyes widened. I saw Lauren wearing light blue high waisted jeans with a blue crop top that slightly showed her abs which made me go crazy.

"You can stop drooling now." Lauren raised her eyebrow teasingly and pulled on my waist to press our bodies together. I'm not sure if she felt it but I felt my center press against her and caused me to slightly moan. I coughed to try and cover it up.

"Um, you ready to go?" I intertwined our hands as she nodded and we headed out the door.

---

We arrived at a canopy with candles lit on a table and beautiful lights surrounding a table for two.

"Baby did you do this?" I looked at Lauren and she smiled. I leaned up and kissed her on the cheek, then she led the way to the table. We both sat down after she pulled out my chair for me and just really started to discuss things. About what we both want in life and what we see each other doing in a couple years.

" I'd really like to have a family, two kids hopefully. I hope to move out of the city, having kids and living in New York isn't really where I picture living. Maybe move down south . I just want my kids to have a good education and be surrounded by good people." Lauren rambled on and I never missed a beat of what she was saying. Her voice enchanted me and all I wanted to do was look at the way her lips move and curve into a smile when she talked.

"Enough about me, what about you? Where do you see yourself?" Lauren reached across the table and grabbed my hand.

"Well I hope to have one or two more kids with the right person hopefully. Tyler is my best friend so I hope that I have another one as great as him. Just not anytime soon. I have to be in a stable place and in a stable relationship before I have another kid. They're a lot of work." I chuckled and then began to see a question that had to be addressed.

"I could never go back to Austin.. I can't put myself in that situation again. Also, I can't go back to him if I'm falling for someone else." Lauren locked her emerald green eyes on mine and smiled. She reached across the table and captured her lips to mine. I felt her swipe her tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I eagerly allowed it and she began to search my mouth with her skilled muscle. I began to get extremely turned on so I broke the kiss. She looked at me in confusion.

"Lauren, you can't do that here. I'm going to want to rip your clothes off." I looked down playing at my fingers. When I looked back up I saw her biting her tongue which did not help my case.

"Oh fuck it." I jumped out of my chair and straddled Lauren's lap. She looked shocked but then quickly guided her hands to my ass and gripped it tightly making me moan into her mouth. The kissing quickly got more intense and I started to grind my hips against her center.

"Oh fuck." Lauren groaned and I've never heard anything so sexy in my life. Wanting to hear more, I started to lead my hand from her abs to the surface of her jeans where her center was. There was no way I wasn't going to tease the shit out of her. I started to rub the right spot right on her jeans while still rocking my hips slowly. I led my mouth from her lips to her neck and found her pulse point. I started sucking on it until I knew she was in heaven.

"Fuck Camz." Correction. THAT was the sexiest  thin I've heard in my life. Just as she got really aroused I decided to pull back.

Her eyes still closed she finally looked up at me in confusion.

"And that baby, is a sneak peak of tonight."

---
A/N: sorry for not updating in so long! Next chapter is going to be ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SMUT. so prepare yourselves. I love you guys! I hope you enjoyed. You guys are not prepared for the plot twist coming!!!!

Instagram and Twitter: ipleadthe5h

Vine: pacsun

Personal Instagram: Tiffany.cosgrove

Twitter: tiffcosgrove