Chapter 21

A/N: chapter 19 got deleted for some reason so i apologize for the people who didn't get to read it. The jist of it was that Camila, Lauren, Normani and Dinah are going to Miami to see Camila's parents for the first time in years. Camila's parents don't even know she had Tyler let alone that she's pregnant now. So they are all planning this huge trip that will definitely be full of suspense. Okay now back to the smut.

Camila's POV

I love making Lauren feel that good. Seeing her whole body shake gives me the biggest rush in my body. I thought tonight would be all about pleasing her but she clearly had other ideas.

Her body still shaken up from my performance, she looked at me with those piercing emerald eyes and that already intimidated me so much but in the best way.

She attacked my neck with perfectly aligned kisses and suction while pulling my hair back with the right amount of pressure to already get the first moan out of me.

She transitioned so smoothly from my neck back up to my lips and passionately kissed me while rubbing up and down my legs already teasing me because she knew I just wanted her right now.

She sucked in my bottom lip between her teeth and I moaned into her mouth making her smile and continue the kissing down to my chest.

Undoing my lingerie that I surprised her with I was a little hesitant because I was 4 months pregnant. I think she could tell I was being closed off because she cut off my wandering mind by pulling the back of my head down to look towards her.

"Hey look at me, you're so fucking sexy" she said in a husked voice. "Don't ever think you're not, because I'm about to prove to you how sexy you are and just how badly I want you." I felt my jaw drop a little as the older brunette quickly unfastened my lingerie and pushed me down into the mattress quickly gaining power over me.

In a matter of no time she was kissing my collarbone, leaving trails reaching my hard nipples and teased them.

"Fuck" I breathed out as I grabbed Lauren's hair in the back of her head wanting more pressure and craving her in every way.

She slowly kissed down my stomach and made it to the lining of my underwear. She looked up at me and kinked her eyebrow up and smirked at me. Which fucking killed me.

She slipped my panties to the side and had a long slow lick at the most intimate part of my body that was throbbing for her all night.

I threw my head back and gripped the sheets because I knew she was about to have me in shambles.

She continued to use her skillful tongue across my clit. My moans couldn't go unheard at that point, Lauren was just too good.

Without stopping the motions with her mouth she slyly slid two fingers inside of me and watched as my whole body arched back for her.

"Fuck Lauren" I tangled my hands in her hair slowly grinding into her fingers and mouth.

"Cum for me baby" Lauren said while fastening the pace of her fingers inside of me.

"Fuck Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" I whined out

"I wanna see you let go for me" she said rasp-fully. On those words my whole body did what she demanded and completely let go and was on a high.

"That's my girl" Lauren smirked and we met lips again, both tired from our performance. She lied down next to me and kissed my cheek then shut her eyes.

"Yeah we'll finish packing in the morning." She laughed and kissed me once more before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

—————
A/N: Hope everyone is having an amazing start to their summer! Much love to all of you and if any of you ever need anything my DM's are always open to talk . Also i have videos up on my Youtube Channel of meeting the girls and even kissing Camila! love you all

insta: @tiff.cosgrove
twitter: @tiffcosgrove
YouTube Channel:
www.youtube.com/itstiffanymarie

see you guys soon 💛