chapter 8

Camila's POV

We finally arrived home after such a terrifying day.

Tyler was safe so I was more than thankful. But Lauren, is just perfect.

She's been glowing the whole way home and comforting me through the whole situation.

When she kissed me, it was kind of weird. I've never kissed a girl in my life before so it felt different.

When kissing a girl, I guess it's a different feelings.

There's a lot more butterflies. Her lips were just perfect and my lips fit perfectly into hers almost like they were meant to be there.

Uh oh. I thought to myself.

-----

I drew a bath for Tyler and thought I'd go talk to Lauren while he was finishing up.

"Hey." I said shyly watching her begin to cook dinner.

"Hey there brown eyes, I'm just cooking up some dinner, were going to be having some guests tonight if that's okay with you."

I looked at her with question.

"Who's coming over?"

She walked closer to me.

"My two friends Normani and Dinah. They've been married for a couple of years and they have a son named Jordan the same age as Tyler."

"Oh, okay. I'm sure Tyler would love that." She smirks at me.

"It'll give you a good chance to get to know more people in this area."

Knock Knock

"Awesome, they're here."

Lauren runs to go open the door and I follow behind her.

Behind the door stands a beautiful Polynesian woman with blonde hair and a stunning woman with dark hair and skin. Right in the middle of them is a young boy with light brown skin and green eyes.

"Hey, I'm Dinah, and this is my wife Normani and our son Jordan." The Polynesian girl walked up towards me and shook my hand.

"Lauren has told us a lot about you." I reciprocated the handshake and stared at Lauren in confusion.

Her face turned red and glare at Dinah. I giggled and introduced myself.

"I'm Camila and--"

"Mommy?" Tyler came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my leg.

"This is my son Tyler."

I picked Tyler up and pointed to Jordan.

"Bud, can you say 'Hi' to Jordan? He's your age too."

Tyler looked at Jordan and gave him a small wave. Then he tucked head into my neck.

"Don't be shy." Lauren patted Tyler on the back.

"How about you and Jordan go play with some toys in your room, yeah?" Tyler nodded and brought Jordan into his room.

"I'm going to set up some thins in the kitchen." Lauren walked away and Normani quickly followed leaving Dinah and I by ourselves.

I looked at Dinah and without hesitation...

"So you guys fuck yet?"

My mouth dropped open.

----
A/N: sorry for the short update. school has been hectic. Let me know if you'd rather have less updates with longer chapters or new chapters every other day with shorter chapters ...

Instagram -- tiffany.cosgrove

Twitter -- tiff.cosgrove