chapter 11

A/N: sorry for all the typos!

Lauren's POV

Waking up the next morning was unrealistic. I had the most beautiful woman by my side and I got to watch her sleep.

After sharing our first "mutual" kiss, I definitely can see us building from our relationship. All I want to focus on is making her and Tyler happy and that's what I intend on doing.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Camila shuffle in bed and her big brown eyes started to open.

"Good morning beautiful." I
smiled and leaned in to kiss her but was stopped by her hand.

"Ew, I have morning breath."

"I don't care." I said starting to lean in again.

"But I do." Camila protested so I finally just straddled her and pinned her arms down to the bed and gave her a slow soft kiss.

She didn't kiss back at first but later finally relaxed into it. I smiled into the kiss once I realized that I won.

Once our lips finally disconnected I looked at her scrunching her nose.

"You were right," I
said "you're breath is STANKY!"

Camila gasped and pushed me off the bed.

"... ouch."

----

"So I was thinking we could make
a nice breakfast this morning? And maybe Tyler could help me if he's feeling better?" I asked Camila and knelt down to Tyler who was eavesdropping.

"I feel better!" I heard him run down the stairs to meet Camila and I in the kitchen.

I laughed and scooped him into my arms.

"Alright then, I'll run to the grocery store and pick up a few things."

Camila nodded and kissed both me and Tyler on the cheek.

"Come on bud, lets go watch TV while we wait for Lolo to go shopping. "

Smiling at the cute nickname, I put Tyler down and watched them race to the TV.

----

Checking everything out of the grocery store I started to head back to my car when I heard a slight argument going on near the bottle recycle center.

" Come on man! They are my bottles I have to eat something today ! If I don't cash these in I'll have no food." A young man with brown hair said while talking to a man in front of him in line.

"You have to wait your turn like all of us." The older gentleman said.

"This is bullshit. I can't wait in this long ass line." The man threw down his bottles and started to walk passed me.

"Excuse me, sir?"

"Yeah? What do you want?" I felt hesitation but proceeded to make conversation.

"My girlfriend and I are having breakfast this morning and we can sure make room for one more if you'd like to tag along?"

The man looked at me surprised.

"There's still good people in this world, huh?" He smiled and I reciprocated and we began to make our way to the car.

-----
Camila's POV

"I love Chocy milk!" Tyler said all giddy because we were making chocolate milk for breakfast.

"I know silly, I think I see Lauren's car pulling in. So let's go wait for her at the door."