Chapter 13

A/N: Hey guys! before you read I went to see fifth harmony recently and I vlogged it all on my YouTube channel! I have two videos one from the summer and one from last week! go check it out! I also met some other celebs like Selena Gomez! here's the link: https://youtu.be/w7GVKTdctcg

Lauren's POV

Ever since I witnessed what happened between Camila and Austin, I knew that she had to get away for awhile. It's not good to run away from your problems, but in the case she needed some time to clear her head.

I talked to Camila about pressing charges, but she refuses to. She wants him to stay away from her but she's afraid of something that I just can't seem to get out of her.

We arrived at the airport with all of our luggage in hand. Sitting in the waiting room for our plane number to be called.

"Let's fuck it up!!!!!" I heard a loud voice say that echoed across the whole airport. I turned around to see Dinah, Normani, and Jordan walking towards me.

"Um, what on earth are you guys doing here?" I raised my eyebrow looking at Dinah.

"Mila told us about your little vacation and we thought we would tag along." I turned around and looked at the tiny brunette who had a huge grin on her face.

"Come on babe, it'll be fun! Besides, Tyler needs a friend to be hanging out with and this way we can get some alone time." She said with a wink. My eyes widened and I was automatically loving this idea.

"Alright! Sounds good! Let's get ready for Christmas in Hawaii!" I cheered and hugged Dinah and Normani welcoming them aboard the journey.

We all heard our flight over the intercom and we began to walk towards our gate. Luckily, Camila, Tyler and I got seated next to each other so we could relax the whole flight without worrying if strangers will snore in our ears.

"Lolo, where we going?" Tyler's little voice asked with a concern face.

"We're on a plane going to Hawaii, Bud. You're going to love it there. There are volcanoes, and beaches, and Dolphins!" Tyler's eyes automatically lit up and he couldn't stop smiling.

The plane was starting to take off and I already knew this was going to be an amazing trip.

---

Just about 2 hours into the flight Tyler was passed out with his limbs sprung out everywhere. Camila seemed to be dozing in and out of sleep while resting her head on my shoulder.

Just as I thought I was going to sleep as well, I felt a hand slide onto my thigh. My eyes instantly shot open and I looked down to see Camila's hand. Her eyes were still closed so maybe she was sleeping? But her hand kept moving up further and further. My breath hitched and I looked at her to see her with a slight grin on her face.

"Camz..."

"Hmmmm?"

"What are you doing?" I said while still trying to hold it together.

"By the looks of it, I'm making you feel good." Man this girl is going to be the death of me.

"When we get alone time, you're all mine." Camila husked in my ear and then drifted off into a deep sleep.

"You tease." I mumbled under my breath.

---

"Wake up ! Wake up!" Tyler was jumping up and down looking out the window of the plane. Camila and I rubbed out tired eyes but then jumped up to look as well.

Crystal blue waters were under us with tropical plantations all around.

"Oh my God, Lauren. This is magical." Camila looked and me and grabbed my hand. I kissed her on the forehead and we sat back so we could start to get our luggage out.

As soon as we got off the plane and out the airport, we were immediately greeted by the beautiful people of Hawaii. A beautiful woman came right to us with a Lei and put it around each of our necks.

"Aloha. Let me show me to your rooms." The woman with a strong accent lead each of us her way.

"This is where you will be staying for the next week. If you have any questions, come to the front desk. Enjoy your stay at the Kahala Hotel and Resort." We all thanked her and as soon as she left we started jumping up and down with excitement.

"This is amazing! Look at this view and this room! I can't believe we are here right now!" Camila rambles on with sparkles in her eyes. She ran to hug me and Tyler did the same. Squeezing them back I held on tightly and then released.

"Come on let's go get ready to have some lunch with Dinah, Normani, and Jordan."

"Actually, I asked Dinah to take Tyler and Jordan down to the beach so we can have our own little date." Camila smiled and took a step closer to me.

"Sounds good to me, why don't we go bring Ty to them and we can get ready?" I was about to head out when Dinah came right to our hotel room door.

"I got him from here. You two have fun now." Dinah winked and walked away. I rolled my eyes and saw Camila staring at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Go ahead, ask me." I looked at her confused.

"Ask you what?" Camila looked dead in my eyes.

"Lauren, you have to ask me on a date before I actually go with you." I laughed and took a step closer to the beautiful presence.

"Camila. My beautiful Camila, will you go on a date with me?" She grinned and connected our lips.

"Obsoletely not." My eyes widened.

"I'm just kidding babe! Of course. You're so gullible."

---

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Smut warning for next time though! Remember to go check out all my fan pages ! I love you guys!

Instagram and Twitter: ipleadthe5h

Vine: pacsun

Personal Instagram: Tiffany.cosgrove

Twitter: tiffcosgrove