Chapter 15

Camila's POV

After dinner I didn't speak a word to Lauren. I just let my hands and lips do the talking. I brought her into the elevator at our hotel and as soon as it closed I attacked her neck with my mouth. The moans I heard escape her mouth just gave me more motivation to keep going. I knew the elevator would stop soon so I quickly trailed my hand to the rim of her jeans and pushed my hand into her soaking wet underwear to lightly wipe my fingers against her damp folds.

"Fuck, Camz." As soon as I felt her getting hot and bothered I rejected my hand out of her pants and grinned. She began to pout so I just walked out the elevator and walked into our room. It took me by surprise when I turned around and Lauren was the one who started to take control. She wasted no time ripping off my clothes so I followed her lead and did the same.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby." she husked in my ear as she threw be on our hotel bed.

"Prove it." I challenged and she automatically attacked my neck the way I did in the elevator. I felt her hands start to wander and scratch my abs and I pulled her hair in frustration. She was on top on me with on her bra on. Seeing her chest only made me want to see more. I unclasped her bra skillfully with one hand and my mouth dropped at the beautiful sight of Lauren Jauregui. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my entire life. She smiled down at me and completely undressed me
as well.

"You're so beautiful." she said breathlessly. I grabbed the back of her neck and crashed our lips together. I was quick to open my mouth so our tongues could dance together.

Lauren was so skilled with her mouth and it shocked me every time we would connect lips. Lauren probably knew I was already wet so she took no time kissing down my stomach inch by inch. I tangled my fingers in her hair as she made her way down to my center that was begging for her touch.

She finally got to it and she looked up for reassurance. But what I saw wasn't Lauren. It was someone else.

Austin.

"NO NO DON'T ! Don't touch me!" I began to panic and kicked the person off my bed.

"No no no stop! LEAVE ME ALONE!" warm tears began to rush down my face and I couldn't stop shaking. I could see or hear anything. I felt someone get close to me and then I started to hear someone.

"Camila, Camila, baby it's okay."

"No Austin! stop ! I told you no!"

"Camz baby." That's when I knew it wasn't Austin.

"Lauren?" My vision became clear again and I saw a concerned girl looking down at me.

"Baby, Austin was never here. It was just me the whole time." Lauren still naked put a robe on me and wrapped herself in a sheet.

"I saw his f- face." I was shaking at the thought of Austin touching me again.

"shhh.. it's okay." Lauren held me as I cried in her arms. It was quiet until I heard Lauren whisper.

"What has he done to you?" 

----
A/N: sorry this is short but I thought I would update in honor that CAMILA IS 19 TODAY! I actually published this book in a nation contest and it got Bronze! I'll keep you guys updated as much as possible! love you guys, comment any ideas or critiques

Vine: @ pacsun
Instagram: @ ipleadthe5h
Tumblr: camilawakemeup

Personal Twitter: tiff.cosgrove
Instagram: Tiffany.cosgrove
tumblr: wanderlustmisfit