Chapter 4

(School Nurses Office)

"Thank you for looking after my daughter Naruto." Lord Hyuga said walking over to Hinata.

"It's no problem Lord Hyuga. I would never leave an injured friend behind." I replied.

"You may call me Hiashi, Naruto. I'm going to take Hinata home to rest after the nurse gets back with the boot. You may visit her after school is out for the day." Hiashi smiled at me.

"I would like that very much Hiashi." I said blushing slightly.

"Here's your boot Ms. Hyuga." The nurse said sliding the boot gently on her foot. "Rest that foot for a few days before you start training again. If you feel any pain or the swelling gets worse, go straight to the hospital." Then she turned to me. "What you did today Naruto was very heroic. If you hadn't gotten Hinata out of that rope, there's no telling what would have happened to her." I was shocked when she dropped to my level and kissed my cheek. "You are an amazing little boy. Never let anyone tell you differently." I watched as she stood up and left the room.

"Come Hinata, we must get you home." Hiashi said gently taking Hinata into his arms. "Goodbye Naruto."

"See you tomorrow Naruto." Hinata whispered as her father carried her out the door.

"Bye Hinata-san."

When I got back to class, everyone was getting ready for lunch. I noticed that Iruka-sensei was sitting at his desk looking worried, so I walked over and tapped his shoulder.

"What's wrong big brother?" I asked making him jump.

"Naruto, you scared me. I thought something happened to the two of you. Is Hinata alright? Where is she?" Iruka asked worriedly.

"Calm down Iruka. Hinata sprung her ankle, so she has to wear a boot for the next few days. As for her where abouts, he father took her home to rest for the rest of the day." I explained to him.

"Good. Are you going to see her after school?" He asked taking out his lunch.

"Yeah. Hiashi-san invited me over." I said.

"Good, I'll go with you. By the way, dad wants to see you in his office. He said he wanted to give you something." Iruka told me.

"I'll head there now. See ya soon Iruka-sensei." I said before teleporting to dad's office. "Hey dad. Iruka said you wanted to see me." I sat down on his couch.

"Yes I did son. I was hoping Iruka would come with you, but it doesn't matter. I wanted to give you this." He reached in his drawer and pulled out two necklaces with our clan symbol on them. "These have been in my family for generations and I want you and Iruka to have them. If you are ever in any trouble, add some of your chakra into the symbol and I'll be able to find you. And Hiashi stopped by and told me what happy today. I'm very proud of you for helping out his daughter. Keep this up and you'll be Hokage in no time. Now, enough about that. I bought chicken dumplings and ramen for you and your brother. Enjoy your lunch and I'll see you when you get home." He handed me two bags as he took out his own lunch.

"Alright dad, see ya later." I said before teleporting into Iruka's classroom causing everyone to gasp in shock. "This is for you." I gave Iruka the bag with the dumplings in it.

"Thank you Naruto." He smiled.

"That's not all. He also told me to give you this." I said handing him the necklace. "Dad said, if we're ever in any trouble and need help, add a bit of chakra into the symbol and he'll be able to find us."

"At least we know who to call when we're in trouble. Now let's eat."

After we finished our lunch, Iruka called the class back to order by using his big head jutsu. It was after everything settled down that the pink haired girl realized that Hinata was gone. "Sensei, where's Hinata?"