Chapter 6

The Next Day (At the Academy)

"Team Seven, your sensei is Kakashi Hatake-Namikaze. Team eight, your sensei is Kurenai Yuhi and team ten, your sensei is Asuma Sarutobi." Iruka has just finished explaining who our sensei's were going to be.

"Wait a minute. Kakashi Hatake is a Namikaze? I thought his father was the White Fang?" Sakura asked confused.

"For someone who's smart, you ask the dumbest things." I rolled my eyes. "Kakashi was adopted by my father."

"You should be nicer to your classmate Naruto." Kakashi said dropping down from the ceiling.

"You're early." I said yawning.

"Dad threatened me." He huffed.

"Good. That'll teach you to stop being late." I laughed. I could here Hinata giggling from beside me.

"That's not funny Hinata. That man can be scary as hell when he wants to be. Now grab your other teammate and meet me on the roof." He said before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

"Let's go guys." I said standing up. "See ya later Iruka-sensei." I said grabbing Hinata and Shino's hand before teleporting us to the roof, where Kakashi was waiting with his book.

"There you are. I starting to think I would have to come get you. Now, it's time for introductions. Shino, you first. State your name, hobbies, likes, dislikes, and dreams of the future."

"My name is Shino Aburame and I like bugs. I dislike people who kill bugs for no reason. My dream is to become leader of my clan." That's the most I've ever hear Shino speak at one time.

"Hinata." Kakashi smiled at her.

"My name is Hinata Hyuga. My hobbies are flower pressing and gardening. I like the Namikazes, training, and spending time with my sister. My dislikes are bullies, my clan's council and snakes. My dream is to become the head of my clan and change it." Hinata was blushing slightly after her introduction.

"Naruto."

"My name is Naruto Namikaze. My hobbies are training, inventing new jutsu, and gardening. I like training with my brothers, playing with my friends, ramen, and spending time with my dad. I dislike bullies, snakes, Mizuki, and the civilian council. My dreams for the future are to follow in my dad's footsteps and become the next Hokage and finally tell a certain someone how I feel." I said blushing.

"I can't wait until that day gets here." Kakashi smirked at me then turn towards the others. "Meet me at training ground seven tomorrow morning at ten. Don't eat breakfast unless you want to throw up." He disappeared in a puff of smoke.

I sighed and turned to my friends. "Eat plenty of breakfast in the morning and make sure you bring your weapons. We won't pass this test unless we intend to kill him."

"Thank you for the advise Naruto-san." Shino said before walking away.

"Naruto-kun. Would you mind coming over for a bit? My father wants to speak with you." Hinata asked ducking her head.

"Let's go, then. We wouldn't want to keep him waiting." I said taking her hand as I teleported us to her compound.

"Hello Lord Namikaze and Lady Hinata. Lord Hiashi is waiting for you in his office. If you would follow me, please." Ko lead us into the compound and stopped just outside a wooden door. "You may go in."

Hinata and I walked into the office and sat down on the pillows in front of his desk.

"You wanted to see me Hiashi?" I asked bowing my head slightly.

"Yes, but we have to wait for your father to get here."

"There's no need to wait Hiashi." My dad suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"Good you're here. I wanted to talk to about the agreement we discussed a few years ago. Hinata, would you mind stepping out for a minute? I'll send Neji to come get you when we're done here." Hiashi asked her.

"Yes father." She said as she walked out the room.

"Naruto, a few years ago, your father and I had a discussion. How would you feel about marrying my daughter?"

I starred at him in complete shock. "W-w-what! A-are you serious?" I stuttered slightly.

"Yes he is son. We want you to be happy and you've admitted that you like her, so why not?" My dad had this giant grin on his face.

"Give me a few days to think about it. I haven't even told her how I felt yet." I told them.

"That is fine young Naruto. Take all the time you need and get back to me, there's no rush." Hiashi said smiling.

"We just want you to be happy, Naruto." Dad said ruffling my hair.

"Thank you sir. When I make a decision, the two of you will be the first to know." I said standing up.

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me, I must speak with my daughter."

"Ja ne." I said before flashing out of the compund. I didn't bother waiting for my father since he had to go back to his office. When I finally released the technique, I found myself standing on the Hokage Monument on top of my father's head.

"Is everything alright Naruto?"

"Jiji, my dad wants me to marry Hinata-chan." I said turning to my grandfather figure.

"Do you have feelings for Hinata-chan Naruto?" He asked as he stood beside me.

"I do, but I haven't had the chance to tell her yet. I've only just realized I had feelings for her." I replied. "I plan on asking her out soon, but I'm not asking her to marry me until we're at least sixteen."

"That's understandable son. Stop by my office later tonight. I have something for you, that I think you'll like." Jiji said before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

I sat on dad's head and watched as the sun set in the sky. The sight was absolutely beautiful. I watched as the sky went from and beautiful red to midnight purple, all in the span of half an hour. It was then I decided to head home before the others started to worry. I was greeted with a hug from my dad when I walked through the door.

"Are you alright son? I'm sorry about earlier, but we didn't want to wait til the last minute to tell you." Dad said letting me go.

"Dad, I'm fine. I'm glad you told me. I like knowing I get to marry the girl of my dreams in a few years.