Chapter 4

(Jason's point of view)
~
When I get home the first thing I do is to look up the mail box.
Yeah, right, there's the letter from our school. The letter that was meant to inform my dad about the fact that I probably won't pass this year.
Percy and me keep getting this letters, and I'm not sure for wich one of us it's worse.
Not that we would care about school but I know that Percy feels really bad because of Sally.
But at least he can talk to her.
My dad would be just incredible angry if he would hear about my problems at school.
I really miss my sister, Thalia, since she went to college my dad thinks we should spend more time together, and now suddenly I'm the trouble kid. Not that I would have changed, he just didn't cared before. What was actually comfortable with.
I'm so glad that Percy got this one artistic friend that can make perfect copies of signatures. She probably saved my life.
I'm going over to her later, but first I have to met some other people.
Of course I should actually do homework, but I don't care.

*
I'm sorry for this chapter being so short!
I just can't think of how to write anything more that wouldn't be absolutely out of context, next one is going to be longer, I promise<3
And thank you so much everyone who decided to read this!
Or even to vote or comment! You have no clue how happy every single person that looks this fanfiction up makes me!