Chapter 9

(Hazel's point of view)
~
I nervously walked up to Piper.
Hell! I hate asking Piper for help, but I don't know who else I could talk to and I waited the whole week for a better idea.
I hate needing help at all.
'Hi Piper.'
'Hey, honey'
God, she's so annoying. Like, I know that she thinks that I'm a bad dressed, uncool little girl with a bad taste in everything, and she also know that I think that she's a pink dressed, boring, spoiled Barbie doll.
But she still just stands there with this wrong smile and her perfect make-up calling me honey.
Of course you could interpret this as pure friendliness, but honestly, Piper isn't really the type for those things.
But whatever...
'Could I ask you something?'
''Course honey'
'Don't call me honey'
'Fine darling. So, what's your question?'
'How...how can you tell that you like a guy? Like...like?'
Freaking shit, I feel so uncomfortable! Seriously? What am I even doing here?
'Oh, that's easy' Piper says laughing 'you can just ask me and I'll tell you that you have a crush on Frank. Something else?'
'What...How?'
'Oh, please, darling. I have eyes. That's everything you need.' she's still laughing.
'Did you tell anyone? If you ever tell anyone, I promise you, I'll-'
'Oh, calm down hon'. There are way more interesting people than you to gossip about. But, just a friendly hint, if you don't stop to act like you would ignore Frank, he'll be with Drew.' her eyes get an angry shine at Drew's name. Mine too, I guess.
'Okay...thanks...'
'Every time again, darling. And one more thing' she smiles in a sweet-and-sour way 'kick this bitches ass.'
Then she slams her locker and disappears in a crowd of people.
I walk to my own locker, thinking about how to talk to Frank. He's such an idiot, but he's also so cute and every time I think about him I forget how to punctuate and...
When I open my locker I find a note with a number and a name on.

~*~

(Frank's point of view)
~
I'm sitting on my bed, throwing a basketball at the wall again and again, while looking at my phone, I put down next to me, nervously every second.
I left my number in Hazel's locker. If she shows any reaction in the next hours, fine, great, I'm going to do everything to prove her that I'm worth her time.
If not, than I'm pretty sure she never will. And then, well... I look at the phone number Drew wrote on my arm.
Any sign from Hazel in the next hours and I'll wash it of.
But if not...
So I'm just waiting.
Sure, there's not a really big chance for Hazel messaging or calling me. But I still hope.
Hope and wait something that feels like an eternity.

~*~

(Hazel's point of view)
~
Should I call him?
Write him something?
If yes, what should I say?
And if I don't, will he start going out with Drew?
Why did he even left his number in my locker?
Like, what does this mean?
Does he like me?
Does he want me to call him?
Did he even put the number in, or was this someone else?
Why can this guy not just talk to me?
Why did I never just talk to him?
Why is everything so dam difficult?
When did I turn in one of these over exited girls that's interpreting the world into everything?
And how am I supposed to answer just one of these questions?

~*~

Hi!
I just wanted to say that I've already finished the rest of the story, so it would be very nice if you could tell me if you want me to post the left chapters all at once, or slowly or something?
(I think there are about 7 chapters left)
Thanks!
(And thanks for even reading my stuff, seriously, I love you)