Chapter 2

I know how this goes guys, you read a story and you don't take the time to vote or comment. But please do! I you could take 5 seconds to do either I'd be really grateful, because I'm not sure whether to keep this story going or if I should just delete it. What are your thoughts?

Btw, I'm writing this on y iPhone right now, sorry for any grammar mistakes. I'll fix them later.

NOT EDITED

***********************************

Chapter 2 COOPER'S POV

I sped down the highway at 80 mph, try to arrive at the event earlier than my pack mates who followed behind me. Being their Alpha I decided to take it upon myself to check out the females first.

Normally I shouldn't be Alpha at such a young age of 19 but my parents died in a rouge security breech a year ago. Since I was 18 at the time, I could rightfully take over. Though I wouldn't be a true Alpha, wouldn't be as strong as others, until I had mated with a female. Giving my pack a Luna.

I was eligible to find a female when I turned 17, but I was immature and reckless. My father decided I should not participate, which I agreed with. I hadn't been ready to settle down. I participated when I was 18, trying to find a girl to be the Luna, to help me become the strongest Alpha I could be. But it didn't work, my mate wasn't there. No female was strong enough to make it to fight me.

I had a good feeling about this tournament. Something told me I would find her, that was part of the reason I was racing to get to the fighting grounds. I wanted to find the women I felt the pull towards and claim her before my beta and other men from the pack got here.

* * *

As I pulled into the designated parking area I happened to notice that, not only did I get here before my men, but it seems like I got here before any other pack as well. The parking lot was almost empty. My jeep, as well as a few other large sized tricks were scattered around the space. It seems like I'll be waiting for the females to get here for a little bit, but at least now I can acquaint myself with the battle area before the competition gets here.

After checking myself in with the judges of the tournament I headed to my room to settle in and change. I planned to go to the training grounds a little tonight, even though it's highly unlikely that I'll be fighting with any girls tomorrow. Most girls never make it to my round, none of them had been strong enough to even get to my beta so far. If they couldn't do that, they had no chance against me.

I heard my beta, Jackson in my mind through the pack link.

I asked him.

I changed out of my clothes and set a pair of sweat pants on the floor. I started my shift and almost immediately fell to the ground on my four paws. I scooped my pants up in my jaws and raced towards the females cabins.

I slowed my pace when I got a few feet away and watched as the last few females got out of their car. I saw a brunette and a red head, but felt no draw to either. There was a pull, but it wasn't with them. I kept running until the pull got stronger and more centralized to one area. There was a suburban almost completely surrounded by a mix of my men and other male spectators. Two blonde girls walking out caught my attention, but only slightly before I noticed another blonde female getting out if the car. While the two other girls were pretty, this one was gorgeous. Long Platinum blonde hair straight down to her waist, she was tall compared to me (I estimated 5'9 or 5'10 to my 6'2), and she had smooth pale skin. She was dazzling. I was cast out of my awe-struck moment when I heard a loud growl pierce the air, and I saw all the group of males take a step back. It came to me that it was her who had made the sound and my pride jumped.

She was the one, I would win her.

I looked back up at my future mate only to find her already inside, out of view. I growled at the thought of her being away from me, but ran towards the woods. As soon as she came out, I would know.

* * *

I lifted my large wolf head as I heard the creaking of wood later that night. I trotted in and out of the trees looking for the source of the sound. Towards the back of the cabin I say her, my female. She was bare except a towel and her long hair to cover her and my wolf purred in appreciation. I saw her fall to the ground and change into her wolf.

Where she had been standing there was now a white wolf, with an almost pure white coat, if not for the black tufts on her ears. She was adorable. It still baffled me that she had been the one to let out that large growl earlier today.

She raced off through the trees as I trotted after her at an even pace, trying to not be noticed, for now. I saw white streaks zipping through the woods, and heard the patting of smaller feet. So she was hunting then.

I started to trot towards the clearing she was in, this time not trying to conceal my presence. She sensed my power and looked up growling. I advanced slowly, showing respect, but showing I had more power than she did.

After more growling she backed away from the meal, gesturing her head towards it. I padded forward and took some bites of her dead meal. She took tentative nibbles of spots as far away from me as she could.

After a few minutes of this her head lifted up abruptly and she looked at me. I gazed back, but she had bolted away before I could even take a breath. My instincts told me to run after her, but I calmed my wolf. Assuring him she would be ours soon enough, I would fight with her and win, then I would see my mark on her skin.

So soon.