Chapter 13 1/2

I'm having a really bad day today guys, so if this chapter is depressing it's because I don't have enough chocolate to comfort myself with.

Chapter 13 CHLOE POV

"I told Summer I would meet her as soon as I got the answer." I blurted as soon as he pulled out of the kiss.

I needed to get out of there, my head was spinning far to fast to comprehend what was happening. I had just agreed to be his Luna and to willing give up my Alpha title. I cared about my sister, but I really wondered if I could do this. The nauseous feeling coming from my stomach told me no.

"I can come with you." He said reaching for my hand, but I pulled it away and ran it through my hair.

"I think she would be more comfortable if it was just me." He narrowed his eyes at my bad excuse.

"You're a bad liar."

"You said I had to willingly give in, not that I had to like it. You don't own me until the match." I stared into his eyes, countering his argument.

"Fine."

"Fine."

"But I want to meet your parents."

"WHAT."

"Jackson did it with Brittney, and I'm assuming you don't want them to know that you are doing this for Summer. So logically the only way to make this work is for you to act like you want me."

I just stared at his face. Of course, he was right. I hadn't thought of any of that, and if I hadn't then nothing would have worked.

"That's why I'm the Alpha." He whispered into my ear.

I wanted to growl at this and challenge him, but I knew that this moment wasn't the time for that.

"Goodbye, Alpha Cooper."

"Goodbye, my Luna."

I quickly turned, opened the door, and ran out before he could kiss me for the second time in a day.

Walking from his cabin to the outskirts of forest by my cabin took me around five minutes. Soon enough I caught Summers scent and I flagged her down.

"What did he say?" She asked me frantically. I could smell nervousness on her, mixed with fear.

"He said he would do it."

"Just like that?" He jaw was dropped in disbelief.

"He didn't think you should be with someone if you don't want too. You should be dismissed by the end of today."

She began doing a 'happy dance,' jumping up and down and shouting 'yay!' She also hadn't caught my lie, so I didn't have to begin pretending that I liked Cooper in front of her yet.

"So you really don't like him then?" She suddenly asked, quitting her happy dance.

Of course.

"Who Cooper?"

"No, Gerard Butler, of course Cooper!"

How do you act like you are in love with someone who is forcing you to do something you don't want to do? Who stands in the way of the thing you have wanted your whole life?

"Well...?" She pestered me.

"Heiscomingtomeetthefamilytomarrowat8." I sputtered out as fast as I could.

Spinning on my heels, not giving Summer a chance to respond and pester me with new questions, I ran away as fast as I could towards our cabin.

* * * * *

Okay so I KNOW THIS IS THE SHORTEST THING EVER. HENCE WHY IT IS ONLY chapter 13 AND 1/2. Sorry, I wasn't yelling. Just trying to give emphasis. I had a REALLY bad day today but I still wanted to upload SOMETHING. I have a question about something....

Would you guys like longer chapters and less frequent updates? Or shorter chapters and more frequent updates? I can do either. It's just that I get comments about how my chapters are short, but I'm just all "if you want it to be longer you will have to wait a longer time." So are you guys cool with that? Is it okay the way it is now? Just PLEASE COMMENT(!!!!!) and tell me what you want.

PS. Comments DO actually help encourage me to update. You think I'm lying? I'm not.

Okay, I'm going to stop harassing you now.

Sorry.

Hope your day is better than mine.

Fairwinds.