Chapter 6

Okay! You guys got up to the goal in record time! 5 comments each from different people! Made me ecstatic! So, as promised, here is the next chapter. In advanced I apologize if it is short and has mistakes. I am writing this at 12 a.m. Because I have been really busy today, and I am eager to get this next chapter out for you guys.

NOT EDITED

********************************

Chapter 6 Cooper's POV

She wriggled around, trying to escape my arm that I had firmly wrapped around her waist as I led her into the outskirts of the surrounding foliage. Little did she know that it didn't help her situation, it just got me more riled up, and my wolf was going mad.

'Claim her now! Claim her now!' He chanted over and over in my mind. It was becoming maddening.

Of course her little stunt hadn't upset me that much, none if my pack had even noticed. But she had given me a viable excuse to drag her off, and once her father saw me I knew he would back off. He knew better than to get between an Alpha and his mate. Though, I assume she expected daddy to come to her rescue.

"Let me go! Get your filthy hands off me you mutt!" She squealed as we got deeper in the forest, out of all the bystanders hearing range.

I slammed her back up against the nearest tree trunk instead of answering her, and her face looked stunned.

"Oww..." A groan came from between her lips and I realized I had hit her a little to hard against the tree. Immediately my wolf was chastising me, telling me to be more careful with her.

I leaned my head down into her neck and nuzzled her hair out if my way, inhaling her scent deeply. She smelled like mine, like she belonged to me.

Among her usual smell I could pick up on the smell of her arousal, so much stronger than it was before I dragged her out here.

One thing seemed to be for sure: my mate liked it when I was rough with her, and I was more than willing to oblige.

I kissed my way down her neck into the juncture between her neck and collarbone. I licked the spot where I would mark her, and she groaned. When I lightly bit down her breathing became labored and more groans came from her.

"Do you want me to stop, kitten?" I spoke against her neck. She didn't answerable I pulled my face from her throat.

Tilting her head up to look at me, I saw her eyes were only half open, like she was only half paying attention to my words.

"Kitten, answer me." I ran my thumb over her bottom lip lightly, and she opened her lips, letting a sigh escape. I took this as an opportune time and I kissed her flush on the mouth.

After a few moments she responded with as much passion and need that I had. Her hands run up my chest and over my shoulders before coming back to my chest and gripping at my shirt. I pulled her in closer to me and bit on her lip getting a gasp from her.

I pulled away and held her close to my chest, sandwiching her between the tree and my body.

"See now, kitten? Why keep fighting me, hmm? This is where you belong." I smiled, satisfied.

Her eyes fluttered and opened fully, a curious expression covering her face. Then Ana expression if recognition and shock, then anger.

"How dare you! Get away from me!" Chloe pushed at my shoulders, not moving me an inch, but not relenting.

"I am not going anywhere kitten, and neither are you." I said smirking.

"You have no right to tell me what to do! You don't own me!" My smirk got bigger and I leaned down towards her ear, letting my breath hit against the sensitive spot exposed near her ear.

"Oh but Chloe-cat, I do. I really do."

I was not prepared for what she did next.

She pulled back her fist and slammed it straight into my face.

************************************

Chloe POV

My fist rocketed into his cheekbone. I had aimed for his temple, but he moved quickly. The hit landed and he stumbled back two steps with his head bent to the right after the impact.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. I could smell his anger radiating off of him, and his wolf was near the edge. Slowly I started backing towards the edge of the forest, trying to stay as silent as possible. If I could get to the edge fast enough before he looked up I could sprint to the center of camp where lots of people were.

After three tentative steps I stopped dead in my tracks as I heard vicious growling erupt from his still frozen frame.

"CHLOE." He roared. Subconsciously I crouched down, trying to become as small as possible, trying to ignore his rage. I backed up one more step.

"CHLOE, COME HERE. NOW." He used his Alpha command, and my wolf could not resist his demand.

I walked slowly up to him as he held his head up. His face was becoming redder and redder by the second, and he would no doubt have a bruise.

"You had to push it, Chloe. You had to go to far." I looked down, showing he had the dominance. Best to let him believe he had the upper hand while he was not in control of his wolf.

"You realize this will leave a bruise, a mark of some kind." It wasn't a question. He was more telling me, getting me to expect something of him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I didn't mean to punch that hard, I'm sorry."

He looked at me, studied my face for a moment before speaking.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." He pulled my into him once again and took my head in his left hand.

"You need a mark if your own now, Kitten. And I'm not sure you're going to like it."

*************************************

Sorry that it is so short, I am really tired. This is more of just a filler, I will write more next chapter, I promise. Okay so for me to upload sooner I am going to need 7 comments, each from a different person, and 10 votes.

Please go check out my new story, by the way. It's called Into The Arena. If you like this story, I am 99.8% sure you will like the other one. I have only written the prologue, but read that and tell me if I should continue.

In the comments guys if you could tell me how I'm doing, or if you think anything should happen in this story, then please tell me. New ideas from others are always appreciated!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Later Lovelies!