Chapter 15

I'm just going to hop right into this...I don't feel good, ugh. Just beat with me, I'll edit later.

Chapter 15 CHLOE POV

I had to pee. Like PEE. For the thousandth time I started to move my feet from the floor, attempting to stand up from the couch in Coopers cabin.

Before my feet moved more than an inch off the ground Cooper whipped his head toward me from his station at the door of the room and growled.

"Cooper, I have to use the restroom." Another growl was given and I set my feet back against the couch.

I had been carried here and set in this position, and had stayed here for approximately 4 hours. I had been drifting in and out of sleep, but now I really had to use the restroom. Trouble was, though, that this stupid male wouldn't let me move an inch off the couch.

"Cooper, I REALLY need to use the bathroom!" Usually I would have just gone, the fact that he was in ultra Alpha mode wouldn't scare me. It didn't scare me. I just don't want to push him, he was adamant that we were mates. If he was pushed to hard...I don't want to think of what he would do.

He just stared at me, but didn't growl. That was progress, at least.

"I swear I won't go anywhere but the bathroom and back." More staring ensued.

"Cooper it's an emergency, I really need to go." His eyes stared at me blankly and none of his features moved. I could almost see his internal battle as he fought for control with his wolf.

Finally his head nodded up and down in the slightest movement, and even that was hard to pick up on. As I started to get up, however, a growl erupted from his chest and I stared at him.

He stalked over to where I was sitting and quickly put and arm behind my back and under my knees and proceeded to carry me to the bathroom.

"You have got to be kidding me..." I said. He just ignored me and set me down inside the little room, closing the door behind him.

I pressed my head up to the door and sure enough I could hear him breathing through the wood.

"Okay, now you are being over protective! This is ridiculous!" No answer. I used the precious time I had to pee, and debated whether or not I should chance taking a shower since I had the opportunity. But I decided against it, I didn't know how he would react to that and I didn't want him becoming more overbearing than he already was.

Opening the door I found him standing a few inches away from my face, and it startled me so much I proceeded to back up into the bathroom once again.

"Mine." His voice was guttural and his fangs made it more difficult for him to talk.

"Wow, so he speaks. Now I can talk to you while you keep me prisoner on the couch." He stepped towards me and I stayed where I was, taking dominance.

"You stay here. With me." He took another step towards me and I stood my ground, though we were less than five inches apart now.

"I'm here, with you." Hopefully he wouldn't catch that I didn't say I would stay with him. I didn't want to lie, then regret it later. Better for me to just make him think I am agreeing with him.

"No, you stay with me. As my mate." Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! He took one last step forward as I took a step back and my back collided with the wall between the toilet and the shower.

"I'm here," I whispered.

Suddenly he was almost on top of me, he grabbed the side of my waist with one hand and tilted my head up with the other. His lips crashed down on mine and immediately my body reacted.

Fire raced through my veins to my center and I opened my mouth as he slid his tongue along my bottom lip. His fangs scraped against my lip but it only served to attract me more rather than deter me.

He kissed his way down from my lips to my cheek to my earlobe, then down my neck to the base of my throat. I gasped and started trying to push him away, but he pinned me against the wall with his own weight and locked my head in place with his hands.

"Cooper! Can't we talk about this? The tournament, we have to wait until then!"

He gingerly kissed my neck and bit in gently, not enough to mark me but it drove me crazy.

His fangs extended even further than they had been when we were kissing and he nicked slightly against my skin.

"Please Cooper...please don't." I whispered pathetically.

I noticed the air around us change a little but Cooper stayed hovering over my neck for what seemed like forever before he let go and backed away.

Looking into his face I saw he was almost back to normal. His eyes were back to their human state and only the tips if his fangs were protruding from his gums.

"So you're back?" His attention darted to me and he nodded.

"I'm sorry." He said gruffly, staring at the floor once again.

"Not a problem." I breathed out.

"It's difficult for me. Whenever you are here I want to mark you to keep you here and whenever you are gone I want to mark you to make you come to me."

Nodding I said, "I get it."

"You understand this will have to happen soon." He stared into my eyes once again, finding my answer on my face rather than in words.

I soundlessly nodded and he walked away.

"Wait!" I called out and his footsteps came back as he entered the doorframe again. "Why did you stop your wolf?"

"This isn't how I wanted to do it."

"Oh."

He walked over to me and gently grabbed my face.

"When I mark you, beautiful, I'll do it as a human. I'll be in full control."

I nodded and looked at the ground, waiting for him to leave do I could compose myself. Unfortunately I didn't have that luxury.

He pulled my face up to look at his again and he leaned down and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Chloe."

******************************

Guys...comment. That's a thing that needs to happen okay? I need some encouragement here. I feel like crap, I hate this chapter, life in general is being a B with an itch.

Where is Cooper in real life guys? Like seriously.