Chapter 13 part 2

If you haven't already, you guys should follow me. Because then you can get updates as soon as I upload! And because it would make me really happy! Mostly because it would make me really happy! If you guys really like this I encourage you too Pin it, Tweet it, Tumblr (?) it. I'm really trying to get this story spread to a larger audience, because it seems that you guys really like it! Thanks for reading and commenting, it makes me EXTREMELY happy!

Chapter 13 part 2 POV CHLOE

"Tomarrow."

"At 8."

"YES, COOPER. For the love of all that is holy! Stop drilling me about useless things!"

Locked into my room in the Cabin I had immediately phoned Cooper back at his cabin. Doing so I had to call the Tournament Main Office, which would mean that my little call would most likely be on the Werewolf channel later on.

Cooper was a little more smug than I would have liked when I invited him over, and for the past hour he had been asking me the same questions about tomarrow. At a point I just cracked, I knew he was just doing it to rub in the fact that he had gotten what he wanted.

"Chloe, what should I wear? Is it going to be fancy? What are you wearing? Should we match?"

I could hear his chuckling between questions and it made me insane.

"WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF WOMAN!" I rammed the phone back down onto the receiver and walked out of my room into the family room. Ignoring the seemingly angry telephone rings coming from my home line.

My father was holding up a book and looked to be intent on its contents, but I knew better.

"Stop judging me." I muttered as I walked passed him.

"Try not to kill him, he's perfect for you."

I stopped walking and turned back towards him.

"Since when did all the men on this camp group switch places with the women?" I seethed.

He smirked at me and focused his attention back at his book.

"Chloe, if you really pay attention to your actions you will find that you are acting like a stubborn man."

I stomped my foot and huffed out an exasperated breath.

"You are no help!"

"Just telling you like it is, Sweetheart."

I began walking towards the door again and was once again interrupted by my father.

"When is your next tournament, kiddo?"

"Where do you think I'm going right now?"

"Seriously, Chloe, cut the sass. It's gettin annoying and you're being disrespectful."

I groaned and walked out the door. All I wanted to do was be sarcastic and mean, and that wasn't like me. I know when to be sarcastic and when to not.

Something was wrong with me, and I needed to figure it out before I saw Cooper or my father again. Neither Alpha would be happy with my attitude, and until I could figure out how to escape from this hell hole having either of them angry with me would just make my life more difficult than it already is.

"Stop. Tell me your name, rank, and match number." The tournament official checked me in at the tournament gate. This would be my third fight and I would fight two more today, then another lower ranking wolf tomarrow as well as Jackson. Coopers fight would be coming the day after tomarrow.

"Chloe Holtz, Beta, this is my third match."

"You will fight the 5th lowest ranking wolf in Alpha Coopers pack today, are you aware if this?"

I nodded.

"Good. The match will begin in as soon as you are ready. Your opponent is already here."

I walked passed him towards the entrance gates and nodded for the security guard to open them. As soon as he did I watched my opponent walk in and stand in the center.

He was larger than the other two I had fought and looked different as well. Red hair the color of a fire without the trace of a freckle, broad shoulders, pale skin, but a scowl marred his features. He would have been devilishly handsome, but I had seen better.

I stalked to the center of the arena and heard the clanking of the door behind me. Keeping my pace I made it until I was a few steps away from him and extended my hand.

"Good luck." I said reaching out to shake his hand.

"I won't need it." He responded, as he shook my hand in greeting.

"Wow, cocky much?"

"No, Luna. I know better than to try to win the Alphas mate."

I growled.

"Lets forget anything your Alpha said about me and fight." His scowl deepened.

"With all due respect, Luna. I am more afraid of you than I am of him.

I snarled and lunged.

When my body hit his, he didn't fight back and we fell to the ground.

I reeled back and punched, but he stayed still. I grabbed his shoulders, pulled up and rammed his back into the ground. No movement.

"Fight back!"

Nothing.

The announcer came and announced, "Chloe Holtz has won..." Though he sounded skeptical and the audience was silent except for a few idle claps.

I looked up into the crowd for a face I wanted to murder.

Soon enough, like I thought I came to the innocent looking face of Cooper.

I growled and he shrugged.

What he didn't know was that I wasn't letting him live through the night.