Chapter 5 :)

Oh my you are sneaky @UntaintedLove. I did not,however, specify that all 3 comments had to be by different people. So I shall keep my promise :) here is the next chapter...!

I wrote this on my cell and it is NOT EDITED so forgive mistakes

************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5 Chloe POV

Who does that flea ridden, mangy, inconsiderate jerk of an Alpha think he is?!? He basically came in here, staking some sort of claim on me?! I'm fuming. I'm furious! I'm going to kill him! I'm going--

"Chloe, you're blushing..." Britney whispered, interrupting my thoughts.

"I am not blushing, Britney! I'm pissed off!"

Britney and Summer snuck skeptical glances at each other, obviously not believing me.

"What!" I snapped. " What could you both possibly be thinking!" They looked at me dejectedly.

"It's just that, we know your angry face, Chlo, and that wasn't your angry face--" Summer tapered off looking at Britney.

"It was the face you get when you see a really attractive boy." Britney finished.

I growled at them and they shrank away, obviously intimidated. My mother chose this as the opted tune time to come marching in on our little conversation.

"Oh, Chloe! You are such a lucky little wolf! Did you see him? He was SO handsome! I am so glad for you, daughter!" She gushed, running up and embracing me. I threw her off angrily.

"Don't get so excited, once I defeat him you will never see him again. And neither will I." Mt mother looked at me with a doubtful expression.

"Come on Chloe, let's not lie to ourselves--"

My father interrupted her "supportive" statement by walking in our little group huddle, after conversing with the subject of our conversation himself.

"You ready for this Chlo?" I nodded, and my family led me to my gate. A judge walked up to us, going over the directions of the round.

"The round is unlimited time. You may maim, but not kill. No shifting into wolf form is allowed. First to get the other with their throat exposed is the winner. If you win, you go onto the next round, if the male wins you become his mate. Any questions?" I shook my head. "Good luck then, Miss." He walked away, delivering the same speech to the male wolf.

My dad proceeded to shoo my mother and sisters, leaving both of us alone.

"You ready for this?" he asked, putting his hand on my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

"Sure Dad, I'm not worried about an other these smaller rounds, I'll crush this wolf within a few minutes." my father smirked at my attitude.

"That's good, kid, but I was actually referencing to Cooper." I scowled at his name.

"I'm going to beat him so badly that his own pack I'll see him unfit to lead." I heard snarl close behind me, and saw the jerk himself standing new his pack mate at the males gate. His head bent a little towards me, showing me his extended fangs.

I was forced to look away, he was using his Alpha power on me, and my wolf reacted to it. Subconsciously I bent my head to the left, showing that he had the dominance. I quickly snapped out of it though, after he started chuckling. My head darted up and I began growling uncontrollably.

During this whole thing my father darted his head between the two of us. "Oh, kid," he sighed, " this is going to be interesting." He shook his head and dropped his arms to his side. I glared at him, but he ignored it.