Chapter 5

A/N: There is sex in this chapter. A warning before you read. I hope you enjoy.

Dipper's pov

When Bill starts to rub my back I melt in to his touch and lean back into him. When his hands travel up my my back under my shirt shivers travel up my spine.
I begin to hum until I feel Bill pull my pants off. I give a yelp that turns into a moan. I can feel my slick dripping out of me. I whimper when I hear Bill purr and call me beautiful. I press against his hand and sigh as he pulls my shirt off.
I gasp when I feel a finger press into me. I rock my hips back and give tiny moans as I hear Bill purr and feel him and more fingers. I yelp again when I feel Bill brush against my prostate.
I feel him kiss the base of my spine and say something as he pulls his fingers out and shifts behind me, but I just whimper feeling empty.
I look up at Bill with pleading eyes. He smiles at me and says that he has me. I nod and close my eyes while pressing back against him.
I hear a long moan and feel myself get pulled back. Bill begins to growl as I feel him press in. I relax when he starts to rub my back and is fully settled in.
When I want Bill to move I press back against him. I feel Bill lean over my back and start to whisper in my ear. I listen to him call me his and how we'll have pups together. I start purring and rub my face against him trying to claim him.
Bill begins to purr and while beginning to thrust, I moan and start rocking my hips back. I feel him angle his hips and thrust into my prostate. I give a loud scream that turns into a pleased moan. I then gasp when he starts pumping my member.
I start to shiver and whimper with pleasure when I feel heat pool in my abdomen. Bill looks at me and asks what's wrong. I look at him and start to beg.

"I-I'm s-so c-close. Please please fill me. Give me your pups I want them, all of them."

I hear him begin to purr and speed up. Bill then says that he will give me his pups and this tips me over the edge. I scream his name as I cum. I feel Bill bite into my shoulder as he cums and his knot swells inside me.
I feel Bill pull away from my neck and stare at it. He rolls us to our side and starts messing with my hair. I start purring and snuggle closer as I fall asleep waiting for the next wave of heat to start. One last thought goes through my head before I'm out. 'I belong to you now and no one else, and I will always be by your side.