Chapter 8

Dipper's pov.

When my Gruncle Ford said he was going to get me a mate I was furious. Since when did he care about wether or not I had a mate. I'm now sitting in the Gravity Falls bar chaseing away any alphas or betas that think they could get lucky. I glare over at my Gruncle Ford as he is putting out the 10th fire that has started on his jacket.

"I don't know what's wrong with you kid. First you complain about not being aloud out, but when I take you out to find a mate you're pissed off. What's your problem?"

I give him a hiss.

"You're my problem! My idea of going out is the forest not some stupid bar! Why do you even care if I have a mate anyways? You never did before! You didn't even ask if I want one!"

I continue to growl at Ford until another horny alpha walks over.

"I'll let you know when I want a mate and it will be on my own terms that I find them."

I sit back as I see smoke rise from his coat again.

"Your coats on fire again."

Ford quickly moves and pours his drink on the flames. I take a drink of my water that I got and glare at him.

"Can we leave now?"

Ford puts his face in his hand.

"Fine we can go! Happy?"

I just hiss at him.

"I'll be happy when I'm in the woods."

I get up and leave the bar, but not before taking a swipe at a grabby beta.

'I don't need you to find me a mate when I already have one.'