Chapter 22

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Bill covers his ears as another scream tears from Dipper's throat.

"You did this to me you stupid Demon!"

Bill gives a weak smile and takes Dipper's hand again. 

"Now Pine Tree don't be like that. We both wanted these pups, and you were the one that demeaned that it be a natural birth."

Dipper growls and takes a swipe at him.

"You shut your stupid mouth!"

Bill instantly quiets for once as the rest Pines family scrambles around downstairs.

"I can't take listening to the kid scream anymore! Why don't we just load him into the car and take him to the hospital like any sane person would do!"

Stan yells while his twin paces and Niece is making welcome to the world cards.

"My bro bro is just fine."

There's another muffled scream from the attic room.

"See. He has everything under control. You're doing great bro bro!"

The response is just another scream.

"Totally fine."

Stanford growls in his continued pacing.

"How can you two just allow demon spawn to be brought into this world! And its Bill Cipher's spawn to add to that!"

Mabel looks at him.

"Can't you just be happy that my bro found a mate that actually cares about him. I mean trust me when I say that I know more about true love than most people."

She smiles and gets one of those looks.

"I'm a love expert after all."

"Mable your brother is mated to a demon! One that has tried to take over the world multiple times!"

"Whoa whoa whoa there Gruncle Ford. Bill is a terrible person but he's actually a good person to Dipdop and he takes good care of him too. I mean yes we should keep an eye on him but him and Dipper together is a good thing."

"Yeah Stanford. I don't trust the demented  demon either but he does treat the kid well and he keeps him safe. So what if they have some goblins. It'll keep him distracted and Dipper happy."

Ford groans.

"Neither of you seem to get it theres now going to be five half demons inside this house along with their insane father! It only a matter of time before they all take over the planet!"

There's more screaming from upstairs and the house shakes a bit. 

"See! just born and they can already do that! That's just one! What happens when all five are here!"

"Ford you need to calm down. Its just a couple of pups and Dipper is going to be their omega. They'll be raised right."

Ford throws his hands up.

"Both of you are insane!"

Hee storms towards the door.

"I'm not going to be here when all those things are born!"

Ford leaves the shack in an angry haste. 

"Well that was rude."

Mabel huffs as she pours more glitter onto the cards as another scream as the house rumbles again.

"Sounds like there's another one just showed up. You know its kind of gross that we know when one of those goblins exit your brother."

"Yeah it kind of is."

They both look at each other and have a silent agreement.

"First one to the car is a rotten egg!"

They both get up and bolt from the house.

~Hello My beautiful readers! It is so good to be back. I hope you enjoy the newest chapter. I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long but I hope to be back for good and updating every Saturday.   I'll see you again next week my beautiful readers! >^-^<