Nicolas Flamel and Norbet the Norwegian Ridgeback

*Hannah's P.O.V*

Wood had given us some bad news after a practice full of the Weasley twins pretending to fall off their brooms.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP MESSING AROUND!" Wood bellowed at them "THIS BEHAVIOR WILL LOSE US POINTS!" He lowered his voice, as if he was trying to calm himself down. "Snape's refereeing this time and he'll  be looking for any excuse to knock points off."

I felt a sick feeling rise in me, all the way to my throat.

"Snape's refereeing?" I repeated, choking

He nodded grimly. George really fell off his broom.

"But - but-" he spluttered "He's never refereed a game!"

What if he tries to kill me and Harry  again? We'll be dead.

                                                                                  ***

The day of the match arrived, and I was even more nervous than before at the first match. I had changed into my robes, and I was now waiting nervously for us to walk onto the pitch. My nerves vanished when Fred had poked his head out to see who was there.

"Blimey - the whole school's out there - even Dumbledore is!"

I ran to make sure, but there was no mistaking that silver beard. Ha! Snape can't do anything now.

"Harry, no pressure but if we ever need a early capture of the Snitch, it's today so Snape doesn't favour Hufflepuff too much," Wood called to Harry

                                                                             ***

*Harry's P.O.V*

I watched the Chasers do excellent and score multiple times, then I quickly resumed searching for the Snitch. I made sure I noticed every little movement. I stayed out of the way of Bludgers, watching the game like a hawk. Or like Madam Hooch. She does have eyes like one.

*Ron's P.O.V*

We sat in the audience, not daring to even look away from the game for a second. I stared at Harry, who was now circling the pitch. Someone poked me in the back of the head. It was Malfoy.

"Want a bet how long the Potters are going to stay on their brooms?" he sneered. He continued to wind us up. "You know how I think they choose people for the Gryffindor? It's the people they feel sorry for. Yoy see, there's Potter and Potter, who've got no parents, Weasleys, who've got no money and Longbottom you should be on the team too, you've got no brains." 

I'm sure Neville had turned red. 

"I'm worth twelve of you Malfoy," he said, repeating the kind words Hannah had said one day to him in the holidays.

 "You tell him Neville," I said, still staring fixedly at the game. 

Malfoy laughed coldly. "If brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, Longbottom."

I was already anxious about Harry and Hannah and now I was getting fustrated with Malfoy.

"Malfoy - one more word and -I'll-"

 "RON - HARRY!" Hermione suddenly shrieked

"What?" I said

Harry had gone into a spectacular dive.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Suddenly I saw it - the Snitch. I dived, the crowed gasping and cheering, after the tiny golden hand. I passed Snape so swiftly I think I looked like a scarlet blurry thing. I stretched my hand out and grabbed it, pulling out of the dive. I held it up triumphantly and the Gryffindor crowd cheered. I had won. I landed smoothly. Someone landed next to me. Hannah. She was beaming. Someone touched us both on the shoulder and we turned around to see Dumbledore's twinkling eyes and smiling face.