Not So Bad (Chapter Three)

Olivia woke up the next morning, she saw Seth sitting in a chair in the room with her. She thought he stayed over night with her but she wasn't sure. She remembered that she agreed to go with him. She started having second thoughts, she didn't know anything about him and was worried about being alone with him. Seth was awake and was on his phone texting someone. Seth had gotten news from the police officer that showed up last night. He looked over and saw Olivia awake.

"Oh you're awake. Good morning Olivia."

Olivia smiled and kind of blushed at the sound of him saying her name.

"Good morning Seth."

"Did you sleep well."

"Yeah I guess. Did you stay over night?"

"Yeah. I thought that since we would be traveling together that it wouldn't make much since to leave only to come back a few hours later."

"Good point."

His face turned very serious.

"Olivia... there is something I need to tell you."

She became a bit concerned by the look on his face.

"What is it?"

"The police officer that showed up at the gas station last night says that the guy that took your car and all of your stuff is long gone and that there isn't really a good way of tracking him down"

"Oh..."

"I'm really sorry Olivia."

"Don't be. It's not your fault."

Olivia was released from the hospital about an hour after waking up and then her and Seth were on the way out the door to his car.

"Well... that guy didn't get everything. I still have my phone."

"I still feel bad about all of this. Even though I hate it... I'm going to take you shopping. You should get yourself some new clothes."

Olivia couldn't believe it. He was going to buy her new clothes. She still felt guilty about him doing so much for her, but she didn't want to argue with him about it. She was convinced that there she wasn't going to change his mind. She was concerned about how much he would pay for her.

"Is there a certain budget that we're on? I really don't want you spending too much on me."

"Don't worry about it. We're going to get you at least four or five new outfits. The price doesn't matter right now. Just tell me where you want to go."

She smiles at this and told him where she wanted to go. He mentally slapped himself in the head. He took her to a mall, he just knew he would end up spending hours there looking through the different stores. He was sort of worried about crazy WWE fans spotting him so he had to make himself look different. Olivia wasn't sure what he was doing.

"What are you doing Seth?"

"Oh right... I was supposed to tell you a little bit about myself. I am a WWE superstar. Do you know what WWE is?"

Olivia tried to think hard.

"I think I've heard of it, but I've never seen it."

"WWE one of the most popular wrestling programs to watch on TV. We have millions of fans worldwide. So if someone knows me and happens to spot me, lets just say we'll be here a lot longer than we originally planned. So I need to make myself look different."

"Oh."

Olivia heard the part about him being a werstler and kind of tuned everything else out. He was a wrestler, which meant that she better not make him angry. She was afraid that she would make him angry, she didn't want to be on his bad side. She had heard several recent stories about abuse with professional athletes. She tried to shake those thoughts from her head. Seth had been nothing but nice to her since the moment they met. Once he told her what he did for a living he could help but notice a change in her behaviour. She seemed quiet and nervous. He still smiled at her and was ready to go.