Not So Bad (Chapter 16)

Seth struggled to try to get free, he was enraged at what was going on. Bray Wyatt had Olivia and was dragging her away by her hair. Bray Wyatt had a mic in his hand and started laughing.

"What's the matter Seth, can't you protect her? Can't you protect sweet little Olivia? No... you can't even protect yourself. I see you struggling, but don't do anything you'll regret. I want you to watch... I want you to see this."

Luke and Erick held him tighter because they knew what Bray was going to do. Bray had Olivia by the hair and he pulled her into a kiss. Seth was so enraged that he almost broke free of their grip, but that was when Luke took matters into his own hands. Just like he did Roman, he hit Seth with a massive clothesline. This didn't knock Seth out, but he couldn't move. Luke and Erick left the ring and walked up to Bray. Bray noticed that Seth could still see what was going on and wanted to have a little fun. Bray held Olivia tight and then hit her with Sister Abigail. Seth was still in the ring trying to crawl towards them. Tears started to fall from his eyes as he saw her lying in the ground.

"No!... Olivia!"

Once Seth pulled himself up out of the ring, the lights went out for a second before The Wyatts, and Olivia disappeared. Dean and Roman were stirring on the ground and they saw the part when Bray hit Olivia with Sister Abigail and they saw how Seth reacted. Seth didn't know what to do, he was slightly embarrassed as he realized that he had tears going down his face. Seth wasn't told about what was going to happen. He couldn't protect Olivia like he always said he would, he didn't know that Olivia was going to be taken away from him. He failed her, he was disappointed in himself for letting her down, and he had no idea what was going to happen to her. Seth held his head down as he went to the locker room. What he didn't expect was for Dean and Roman to follow him. At first Seth was alone in the locker room and he had a towel and he was wiping the sweat from his body, but at some point started to break down from thinking about Olivia. Dean and Roman walked in and saw Seth breakdown, they had never seen him like this and thought that maybe Seth has changed. Olivia must really mean something to him, Dean was the first one to talk.

"Hey Seth... are you just going to sit there crying like a woman, or are we going to go look for yours? Look at you Seth... Olivia must really mean something to you... why else would you legit cry over her?"

"You guys don't know what we've been through. I swear I almost got killed by her ex just to protect her, but I can't protect her from The Wyat Family? I'm a failure alright!... I let her down."

It was Roman's turn to step in.

"So what, you're just going to give up? That's not the Seth we know. Yes you failed, but you shouldn't let that stop you. When you fall, you should get right back up. Yeah you let her down, but now it's time to make it up to her."

"Why do you guys care all of a sudden? If I remember correctly you guys wanted to tear me apart about thirty minutes ago. Why would you guys care about me, or about Olivia?"

Roman speaks up.

"Because you have changed Seth. You're not the Sell Out we thought you were. Olivia has changed you for the better. She's made you a better man, and to see that you care about her instead of yourself... well you've earned my respect back."

Roman held his hand out, Seth shook it for a second before Roman pulled him into a bro hug.

"We'll find her Seth, then we'll take out some Wyatts."

Roman and Seth looked over to Dean. Seth wondered what Dean was going to do.

"Dean? What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that maybe I'm an idiot for wanting to trust you again... but you did stick with us when we were fighting The Wyatts. I thought for sure that you would ditch the minute we got in trouble, but you didn't. Well... I wanted to kick your ass, but if you ask me, I think The Wyatts did a pretty good job of that. Of course Roman and I kind of got put in our place too, but anyway, you stuck with us, and now you have someone else you're fighting for. You're fighting for her. So... you're pretty cool in my book."

Roman held out his hand in a fist.

"So what do you say guys? Believe in The Shield?"

Dean and Seth both stuck out their fists beside his. Seth spoke up.

"Yeah man... Believe in The Shield."

The whole segment was being filmed and the crowd went crazy when they realized that The Shield were officially back together.

Raw still had a few other matches that had to go on, but later on The Shield showed up on camera to cut a promo directed towards The Wyatt Family. Seth was the one that did most of the talking.

"Bray Wyatt! You decide that you were going to put your "family" back together and attack me... you came out there and attacked Olivia and thought I wasn't going to do anything about it? When Triple H first put us back together, I didn't think it would work. After all, Dean and Roman did want to tear me apart earlier, but we stuck together through that match, if it didn't end in disqualification, I guarantee you Wyatts that we would prove why we are the most dominant team in the WWE. I guess we all realized that even though we still weren't quite getting along that there was one person that we all hate and don't trust more than each other and that's Bray Wyatt. Well it's official... we're all back in our Shield swatt gear. It's official, The Shield is back! I'm throwing out another challenge to you Wyatts. You made this personal Bray Wyatt, when you put your hands on Olivia. If the three of your are man enough, we dare you to show up in the ring. We're back to serving justice."

The Wyatts and Olivia were watching backstage. Luke and Erick were holding Olivia tight. Olivia listened to every word Seth was saying.

"At time during this match there was still hesitation in our minds about whether or not The Shield were on the same page. Now the answer is yes. Wyatts... why don't you come back down to the ring. Now that we're on the same page again we won't hesitate when we kick your asses. You crossed the line when you put your hands on Olivia. I hope you're watching. Olivia... I'm coming for you sweetheart. Believe that!... and Believe in The Shield!"

(To be continued.)